Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Dec Stamp-of-the-Month—Get Your Santa On. Register by Nov. 25.
- CLASS: November "Last Thursdays"—Tuesday, November 25
- Online Extravaganza—STARTS MONDAY, thru December 2!
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Oh. My. Gosh! We just got a list of all of the AMAZING Specials going on during next week's Online Extravaganza! Woohoo! I think this year might be better than ever before! There are some excellent gift ideas! Here's a sneak peek of SOME of the great deals, all available while supplies last…
Door Buster Deals—Monday, November 24 Only!
- Select Texture Embossing Folders—$5 each!
- Gift Card Punch Board—30% off!
- Everyday Occasions & Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit Bundle—Only $34.93 for BOTH kits!
Door Buster Deals—Monday, December 1 Only!
- All 12 Blendabilities Markers Bundle—Only $100 (that's nearly 30% off!)
- Exclusive Project Life Bundle—15% off!
- Exclusive Gift Box Bundle—30% off!
Many More Fabulous Deals—November 24 thru December 2
Here are just a few of my favorites…WAY TOO MANY to list here. Look for a complete list on Monday, November 24! Discounts available only while supplies last.
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform—40% off! Are You Frickin' Kidding Me! Woohoo!
- Fast Fuse Refills—50% off!
- In Color Marker Sets—40% off!
- Select Punches (like Sweetheart & Hearts Border)—40% off!
- Select Ribbon (like Chevron & Gold/Silver Satin)—40% off!
- Stars, Window Frames & Hearts A Flutter Framelits—20% off!
- And MUCH MORE!
Plus, An Awesome Starter Kit Special—25% off the kit, plus all new recruits will receive 5% cash back on all December orders (which includes the Spring Occasions & Sale-A-Bration pre-order period!).
►►FREE Class Kit For Your Online Extraganza Order—Earn a FREE Bonus Stocking Stuffer Class exclusively from Too Cool Stamping when you place a qualifying order OR purchase a Starter Kit during this special event!
Stay tuned for complete details on Monday! Woohoo! Can't wait!
Awww! Isn't this Santa adorable?! This is one of 7 projects that we'll be creating for my Get Your Santa On class on December 11. Registration ends in one week, November 28!
Background Basics—I love this simple design featuring the Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack as the background. Class attendees will receive a full stack of this 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" paper, so they can select their favorite pattern for the background! Cut the paper in half (3-1/4" x 4-1/2") and it's ready to go! I adhered it to a 3-3/8" x 4-5/8" piece of Basic Black.
I adhered a 1"x 4-1/4" strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to the Cherry Cobbler card base before SNAILing on the Trim The Tree paper focal point foundation.
Easy Mass Producing! This holiday card design is super-easy and cost-effective to duplicate when you use the papers from the Trim The Tree Stack! You get two backgrounds per sheet, so that's 96 cards!
Focal Point—I stamped the Get Your Santa On image in Memento Black Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock, then die-cut it with the Labels Collection Framelits. Santa is colored in using a Blender Pen and Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride and Crushed Curry Classic Inks. Simply squeeze the pad before opening and use the ink on the lid as a palette. Class kits include one Blender Pen that you can use for all colors! I popped up the stamped image over the background with Dimensionals.
Dazzling Sparkle—I added some glitz on Santa's suit trim using the Dazzling Details glitter glue. TIP: Wait until your card is completely stamped and assembled before adding this glue, as it takes a little while to dry.
It's finished with a cute Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine double bow, attached with Glue Dot.
Inside—I used another strip of matching DSP to accent the inside. The sentiment is included in the stamp set, also stamped in Memento Black.
Here's another example using a different paper pattern from the Trim The Tree DSP Stack. So cute & easy!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Get Your Santa On photopolymer
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride Classic Ink
- Paper—Trim The Tree DSP Stack; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Dazzling Details
- Tools—Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Thank you so much for ordering from Too Cool Stamping!
Tuesday, November 24, 6:30 pm
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by November 24 using this Hostess Code: CUT2PGNG
See Complete Details For The "Last Thursdays" Class!
Register by November 28 at 5pm.
Get Your Santa On Stamp-of-the-Month Class
Thursday, December 11, 6:30 pm
Create 7 jolly projects featuring Santa and his festive attire! Class kit includes the Get Your Santa On stamp set, Trim The Tree DSP, a Blender Pen, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine & Dazzling Details glitter.
See Complete Details For The Get Your Santa On Class!
Register by November 28 at 5pm.