Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm – 6pm
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments from the 2015 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Flyer! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's Day 2 of Gift Card Holders Week at TooCoolStamping.com! I think you're gonna love today's gift card holder design, because it sure was a popular style for our Too Cool Demo Team swap last week! Three of our participants CASEd the same project! Haha!
But first, it's Tuesday, which means we have some new Weekly Deals! This week, save on the Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Gold Metallic Encore Ink Pad, Birthday Surprise wood mount set, and more! Offers good through Monday, December 22, 2014.
CASEd from Diane Barnes at Colour Me Happy.
Peggy Tassler's tri-fold gift card holder features a cute little punch-art tree made with the Triangle Punch and All Is Calm Designer Series Paper. It's topped with a Silver Glimmer star made with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and decorated with three Rhinestone Jewel accents. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and is punched with the Word Window Punch.
Fun Edges—Peggy used the Envelope Punch Board to create the cute file folder style edge. She also used the Project Life Corner Rounder on the top card stock layer.
Open the cover and you'll find a second panel that Peggy decorated with another Triangle Punch tree! Cute!
Open the second panel and you see the full inside that includes a little pocket in the center to hold the gift card.
Tri-Fold Tree Gift Card Holder Tutorial—These gift card holder projects were all CASEd from Diane Barnes and she has a wonderful tutorial at her Colour Me Happy blog.
Rita Berning also CASEd the same project! Her All Is Calm paper patterns are a bit different and her star is punched with the Itty Bitty Accents star punch. She also used Frosted Sequins to decorate her tree instead of Rhinestones.
Rita's inside was also very similar. And, she shows that the gift card holder can also be used for gift certificates and cash, if you fold it up to tuck in the pocket!
Vicki Hinen also tried her hand at this gift card holder, but she changed it up to feature the Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack. You'll also notice that she used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch, instead of the Triangle Punch, to make the tree layers.
Vicki's gift card holder with the cover opened.
And, Vicki's holder all the way open.
- Stamps—Perfect Pairs (wood)
- Ink—Lost Lagoon (#1 & #2), Garden Green (#3) Classic Ink
- Paper—All Is Calm (#1 & #2); Trim The Tree DSP Stack (#3); Silver Glimmer Paper; Pear Pizzazz & Pool Party (holder #1 & #2), Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green (#3), & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels (#1 & #3), Frosted Sequins (#2)
- Tools—Wonderful Wreath Framelits (#1), Big Shot, Triangle Punch (#1 & #2), Petite Pennant Builder Punch (#3), Itty Bitty Punch Pack star punch (#2 & #3), Project Life Corner Rounder (#1), Word Window Punch, Envelope Punch Board, Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Stamp-of-the-Month Four Feathers Class
Thursday, January 8, 6:30pm
All the supplies you need to create 5 beautiful cards in one kit—just add inks & adhesives! Kit includes the pretty, versatile Four Feathers stamps and Framelits Bundle & white cotton ribbon. You'll also receive supplies to create 5 cards with envelopes at no extra charge! It's a FREE holiday bonus exclusively from Too Cool Stamping! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Four Feathers Class!
Register by December 22, 2014.