Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- 5 Ways To Get A FREE Catalog—Request Yours Today
- Stamper Sampler—Masculine Stamp-a-Stack!
- "Help Me Get On That Ship" Special—FREE gift with online order thru June 29.
- Big BOGO Bash Event—Buy one retired item, get one NEW item FREE! June 28.
- Starter Kit Promotion—Join & receive Two FREE Stamp Sets. June 2-30.
- In Color Club Group #2—A budget-friendly way to collect the new In Color supplies!
- Paper Share & Stacks Share—Try all the new papers at a great value!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Thank you! I am overwhelmed by the support & encouragement I've received since I shared how close I am to earning the Stampin' Up! Grand Vacation Mediterranean Cruise! You guys are SO VERY awesome! I truly appreciate it! If you are interested in helping me earn some last-minute, much-needed points, please place an order at my Online Store. Be sure to use the Hostess Code R2RVR72Z to receive a FREE GIFT. See complete "Help Me Get On That Ship" Special.
* * * * *
Important BOGO Updates! I have SO much product to put on sale, I discovered that I don't have room to do a card buffet. Plus, you'll need the time to thoroughly shop all of the clearance goodies! In it's place, I've added some Try-It Stations, so you can play with some of the new tools & products before you buy! I've adjusted the event fee to reflect this change, and added a waiver for anyone who purchases $75 in clearance items! Hope you can make it!
Here are the updated details…
Sunday, June 28, 2015, from 1-6pm.
Buy ONE clearance item, Get ONE NEW catalog item of your choice for FREE! Wow! Talk about a fantastic deal!
How Does The BOGO Work? Shop my HUGE clearance sale—100s of stamps, papers, embellishments & tools—and for every dollar you spend on my retired merchandise, you'll be able to order that amount in NEW catalog products! Dollar-for-dollar! No restrictions on what you select from the new catalog! Come early for best selection!
Orders must be placed at the event, so have your wishlist ready! You'll be responsible for paying shipping & taxes on the new catalog items.
The fun doesn't stop there!
- Try-It Stations—Try out some new catalog products!
- Prize Give-Aways—Drawings every half hour!
- Door Prizes—Everyone receives a gift for attending!
- Event Fee—$5, waived if you order more than $75 worth of clearance items.
- RSVP—By Friday, June 26, 2015, at 5pm EDT, for a FREE Gift!
Get An Early SNEAK PEEK Preview!—Attend my "Last Thursdays" class on June 25, and you'll get early bird BOGO shopping privileges! You must pay the class fee to attend. No frills, just shopping!
Today's Masculine Card Stamp-a-Stack class features three cards with a fun corner flip card design!
►►2 Masculine Card Kits Available! I ended up with two extra class kits, so let me know if you'd like to join us tonight at the local class or reserve a Class-to-Go! While supplies last!
CASEd from Dawn Olchefske at DO Stamping.
Background Basics—This fancy fold card starts with a Soft Suede card base and the corner flip is much easier to create than you might think! Just two simple cuts with your Stampin' Trimmer does the trick! See how it's done…
Corner Flip Card How-To
- Along the 8-1/2" edge of the card front side, line up it up at the 3" mark on your Stampin' Trimmer.
- Align the blade with the 2-1/2" mark.
- Cut down to the 4-7/8" mark.
- Flip the card stock to the 5-1/2" edge of the card front side.
- Line the left edge at the 3" mark on the trimmer.
- Align the blade to the 3" mark.
- Cut upward to the 5/8" mark.
- Make sure the corner is completely cut out, so it swings free.
- Flip the corner down and line up square to the sides of the card. It's easy to get the corner crooked, make sure it's lined up correctly.
- Use a bone folder to crease the folds.
- Add a couple Glue Dots under the corner to hold it securely in place.
Focal Point—I stamped a Guy Greetings image in Early Espresso ink onto a 2-1/4" square of Very Vanilla, then matted that onto a 2-1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon. I layered a 2-3/4" square of Crumb Cake onto the card front corner, then popped up the focal point over the top.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Guy Greetings sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a 3/4" wide strip of Very Vanilla, then fish-tailed the end with the Banner Triple Punch. It's popped up with Dimensionals and centered under the focal point.
Stapled Burlap Bow—My bow is made with two 6" threads pulled from the Burlap Ribbon. TIP: Cut off one of the sewn edges, then the threads will pull out easily from the side.
I stapled the threads onto the sentiment layer with the Handheld Stapler to hold them in place, then tied the bow. I love how easy it is to tie with the staple holding it down, and you don't even see the staple afterward! Too Cool!
Inside Décor—Guy Greetings has an awesome selection of fun greetings that go with each image, like the "You're My Anchor" goes with the anchor image. I stamped it in Early Espresso on a 2-3/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla, so it's hidden underneath the corner flip.
Two Cool—This time I stamped the shoes image several times for the focal point.
This time the sentiment went flush with the left side.
And the inside says, "No one can fill your shoes!"
Three Cool—The last card tries out the wrenches image with the "Right-tighty…" sentiment.
There's also a very appropriate saying on the interior: "Thanks for this and all the other life lessons you taught me!"
Have I told you how much I love this set?! So very versatile!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Guy Greetings (clear, wood, photopolymer)
- Ink—Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Paper—Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon & Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Burlap Ribbon
- Tools—Stampin' Trimmer, Banner Triple Punch, Handheld Stapler, Bone Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
- Browse the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog PDF
- Shop the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog Online
- Watch NEW Products Videos
Now thru June 30, purchase a $99 Starter Kit and select TWO FREE stamps sets! See complete details.