There is only one month left of Sale-A-Bration, so you still have plenty of time to earn FREE items for every $50 you spend! The Sale-A-Bration promotion ends March 22, 2013.
But, the fun doesn't stop there! I've decided to host a FREE Sale-A-Bration Celebration Stamp Camp in appreciation for all of my stamping friends who order a cumulative total of at least $150 throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration promotion! Doesn't that sound like fun?! Woohoo!
- What: Sale-A-Bration Celebration Stamp Camp!
- When: April 20, 2013, from 1-3pm
- Who Can Attend: Anyone who has placed a cummulative total of $150 in orders from me between January 22, 2013 and March 22, 2013.
- Cost: FREE!
- Details: We'll do 3-4 projects and there will be some door prizes and incentives for placing an order that day.
- Online Customers: If you qualify, I will ship a Stamp Camp kit (without stamping) to you for a $5.60 fee for Priority Mail Shipping.
Fine Print: Limit one free Sale-A-Bration Celebration Stamp Camp kit per customer. If you qualify, but can't attend, you can pick up a free Kit with no stamping included, or pay to have it shipped to you. Orders that have already been discounted through a special Too Cool Stamping offer, like Sale-A-Bration Bucks, may not count toward the qualifying total. Contact me for details.
Make sure you qualify for this fun & FREE Too Cool Stamping event!
Place your order at my Online Store today!
Hi Stamping Friends!
A lot of my stamping friends have commented on how much they love the Folded Frame technique that I featured on my Folded Frame Patterned Occasions post.
It's such a simple and fun way to add a fabulous focal point to your projects!
I loved it too, so I thought it would be fun to create some mini 3×3" notecards with the same idea. Check it out!
I made some cute Folded Frame notes with the Happy Hour set to give out as thank yous!
I started with a 3" x 6" piece of Whisper White card stock, folded in half to fit perfectly inside a Mini Square envelope. I added a 2-1/2" square Island Indigo mat frame to make the colored paper pop!
Create Your Own Mini Folded Frame
- I started with a 3-1/4" square of the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Using the Diagonal Plate on top of the Simply Scored tool, I scored along each side at the 1-5/8" and 2-1/4" marks.
- Fold the inner most lines toward the middle and outer most away from the middle. You'll get a different look depending on which side of the double-sided paper you use. My photos show both ways above.
- Add a stamped image on a 2" square piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Add Dimensionals under each of the folds to keep the sides secured.
I used Pool Party and Island Indigo markers to coloring directly on the margarita stamp in order to stamp it in two colors. The Tangerine Tango orange slice and a Rhinestone Jewel were added for a garnish.
Like the Happy Hour image? Check out more variations of glasses and garnishes at my It's Happy Hour! post.
Awww…I love the matching sentiment inside, also from the Happy Hour set! It's perfect!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Happy Hour
Indigo, and Pool Party Markers; Tangerine Tango Classic Ink
- Paper—Sycamore Street DSP (SAB #127540); Island Indigo, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Tool, Bone Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Check out all of the Sale-A-Bration items you can earn…choose one FREE item for every $50 you spend!
Too Cool Promotion Quick Links!
- Browse Spring Catalog—Flash Player
- Shop Spring Catalog—Online Store
- Sent With Love Promotion—Now Thru April 30.
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—See what you can earn for FREE!
- MyPaperPumpkin.com—Monthly Kit Subscription
- Best of 25 Years Stamps—New stamp set each month!
- Best of 25 Years Stamp Club by Mail—Openings still available.
- Hostess Codes—Learn how you can earn more Hostess Benefits!
Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—February 28, 6:30pm
- Best of 25 Years Club Orders Due—March 5
- Wow Techniques Class—March 8, 6:30pm.