***Please Note: Some stamps listed on the Retired List are simply being reconfigured to Cling Mount style.
Don't Forget To Add The Host Code On Your Order…
I've been so intrigued about this fun new technique called the Floating Frame Technique. Have you seen it? I have not yet played with this technique, but my friend Lee Conrey shared this awesome tutorial to help get us started! I plan on trying it out and sharing my project with you on Thursday's Facebook LIVE!
Lee used the beautiful Healing Hugs stamp set, which will be carrying over into the NEW 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. The technique involves lots of beautiful stamped images, a little bit of fussy-cutting and some handy Glad Press n' Seal wrap. The finished cards combine some of my favorite elements: popped up images and recessed windows! I also love it because, like the Beauty Abounds Recessed Frame cards I shared on my Facebook LIVE last week, you create TWO COOL cards from one stamped piece! How could this project get any better?! Woohoo! Thanks for sharing, Lee!
- Using Healing Hugs stamp set, stamp 5 flowers in Flirty Flamingo ink and 5 sets of leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink onto Whisper White cardstock scraps, then cut them out with Paper Snips.
- Arrange the flowers on a 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White Thick layer, covering the entire piece.
- Cut off a piece of Press n’ Seal and lay over flowers securing to cardstock.
- Trim excess that is hanging off the edge of the layer with your Paper Snips.
- Run that layer through the Big Shot with the Rectangle Stitched dies creating two elements for two cards: a frame and a center image.
- Gently lift the Press n’ Seal off the frame layer, keeping the flowers and leaves attached to the Press n’ Seal. Turn over and add a ton of Dimensionals to the back of the images.
- Remove the backing paper off the Dimensionals and lay the entire layer back down over the frame to adhere to the card front.
- Stamp saying in Memento Tuxedo Black in the center of the frame.
- For the second card, attach a Whisper White Rectangle Stitched shape using SNAIL adhesive.
- Turn over the Press n’ Seal layer, add Dimensionals and mount the floating images onto the card front.
- Add the You’re Inspiring sentiment in Memento Black on a strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- Add Pearls to embellish and the sentiment and you are done.
*** You'll Need Glad Press n' Seal Wrap for this technique.***