The Healing Hugs stamp set has those DisINKtive style images that are so BEAUTIFUL! I'm loving the images in this stamps set, as well as the thoughtful phrases and I'm so very happy it's carrying over into the new catalog! It's always good to have a pretty "get well" stamp set on hand and this one is the perfect choice. Print out the instructions and make one yourself to see what I mean!
- Run a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock through the Big Shot with the Lace Embossing Folder. Mount onto vertically folded Basic Gray card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp Healing Hugs cross-stitched image in Basic Gray ink onto a 3” x 3” square of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the Healing Hugs leaf image in Old Olive ink onto Whisper White square of card stock, as shown.
- Adhere stamped piece to a 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” Basic Gray card stock square then pop up onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Healing Hugs flower on scrap Whisper White card stock with Lovely Lipstick ink. Fussy cut the flower out with Paper Snips and adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Healing Hugs saying on 3-3/4” x ¾” Whisper White strip of cardstock in Basic Gray and cut a banner into the end with Paper Snips.
- Tie Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon in a knot around left end of banner. Adhere to bottom of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
It's so easy to get a gorgeous two-color, shaded flower image with this Healing Hugs flower…just sponge on color! The results are amazing! I also love how the outline leaves images are colored in with the Wink of Stella Glimmer Brush used as an watercolor brush! Two Too Cool techniques!
- Run the 4” x 5-1/4” Mango Melody cardstock through the Big Shot using the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder adhere to the Poppy Parade card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Ink the Healing Hugs flower with Mango Melody ink. Ink up the sponge dauber with Poppy Parade ink and dab ink onto the center of the flower, as well as around the edges of the rubber stamp image. Stamp onto the lower left corner of a piece of 4” x 3” Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink up the Healing Hugs sentiment with Poppy Parade ink; stamp onto upper left of white cardstock.
- Ink up the Healing Hugs leaf using Granny Apple Green ink and stamp beside the flower; ink again and repeat on the other side.
- Apply some Granny Apple Green ink onto an acrylic block by pressing the ink pad onto the block. Pick up the ink using the Wink of Stella brush and color in the leaves as desired. Wipe the brush & acrylic block off with a paper towel.
- Adhere the White cardstock to a 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” Poppy Parade mat and pop up onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!