- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 11. Details soon.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►February Hostess Code: A9A49SWG—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Woohoo! More enthusiastic stampers have joined the Stampin' Up! family this week! I'm so excited to welcome Pat Bolenbaugh & Misty Ward to my Too Cool Team! They couldn't resist the AMAZING $99 Starter Kit deal going on during Sale-a-Bration!
If you've been thinking about purchasing it, NOW is the time! You're not going to find a better deal on Stampin' Up! supplies this year, because during Sale-a-Bration, you can select two bonus stamp sets! Hobbyists & online stampers are always welcome on my team! Learn more about the Too Cool Team perks!
• • • • •
Earn exclusive products January 4 thru March 31, 2017. Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Stampin' Reward Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order!
- Join! Select TWO FREE Stamp Sets of your choice with the purchase of a $99 Starter Kit, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!
Cool Coordination—I love how several of the exclusive Sale-a-Bration items coordinate with items from the Occasions Catalog, like the Custom Tee stamp set & framelits, shown above, and the Designer Tee stamp set, shown below.
The Designer Tee set from Sale-a-Bration is designed to add more versatility to the original Custom Tee set! Imagine all of the fun T-shirts you can make with these fun phrases! What a fashion show! You can earn this coordinating set for FREE with a $50 purchase!
Finishing Touches—I finished by adding some large Rhinestone Jewels along the striped element, and a small Rhinestone at the top of the sash. Simple & sweet!
Two Cool—The second version is a little more formal and masculine. The background is Dapper Denim layered on Pool Party, then trimmed with striped Early Espresso paper from Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper.
Dapper Dress Shirt—The dress shirt is created by layering a T-shirt shape with a "collar" shape from the T-shirt Builder Framelits. I die cut both using a checked pattern from Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper, then stamped the Custom Tee shirt and collar outlines on the die-cuts with Tip Top Taupe to give them shape. Next, I die cut a tie from the same striped DSP as the border and adhered it with SNAIL.
Sentiment—This time, I stamped the Dapper Denim sentiment onto a 2-1/4" x 1/2" strip of Pool Party, fishtailed the ends, and popped it up with Dimensionals. A Rhinestone Jewel on each side anchors the greeting beautifully.
Products You'll Need To Make This Project