Stampin' Up! has just released the official Holiday Retiring List, which are now available while supplies last thru January 3, 2020.
This year, Stampin' Up! is trying something new with the Carryover List! Some Holiday Catalog items will carry over into the big Annual Catalog and a handful of Holiday Catalog items will leave us temporarily, then return again for the 2020 Holiday Catalog! Woohoo! That means that they will be available while supplies last thru January 3, 2020, but they will be back next holiday season along with tons on new holiday items! I love that we'll have some extra time to play with these items!
Holiday-to-Holiday Carryover Items—These holiday-to-holiday carryover items are available while supplies last this season, then they will go into "hibernation" and will return for the 2020 holidays:
- Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (item 150705)
- Christmas Countdown Project Kit (item 150703)
- Jingle Bells Embellishments (item 149598)
- Snowflake Sequins Embellishments (item 150443)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150444)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (item 150432)
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150429)
- Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (item 150464)
- Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (item 150647)
- Merry Moose Stamp Set (item 150494)
- Moose Punch (item 150652)
- Gather Together Stamp Set (item 150589)
- Gathered Leaves Dies (item 150662)
The NEW January 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration flyers are amazing! Want to get your hands on them ASAP? I'll be mailing out my first round in mid-December, so you'll be ready to place your orders as soon as they begin on January 3, 2020. If you want these catalogs, and you do not already have a relationship with another demonstrator, I'll be happy to send them to you for FREE! Simply fill out this address form: Send Me The NEW Catalogs!
Animal Outing Welcome Little One Card
Focal Point—I stamped the Animal Outing kangaroo in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock and die-cut it with the Layering Circles dies. I colored the image with Stampin' Blends Markers and stamped the "little one" sentiment on the stomach, before layering onto a Mint Macaron scalloped circle die-cut and popping it up onto the flap. I colored with Ivory on the stomach, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede for the rest of the body, and Smoky Slate and Light Black for the koala.
Which of Your Favorites Are Retiring?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
Thanks For Stopping By Today!