Too Cool Happenings!
- Anything Goes Open Stamp Night – July 3
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Paper – Thru July 31
- Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- Browse the NEW Annual Catalog Online PDF
- Schedule A "BIG" Card Party To Earn Hostess Rewards!
Hi Stamping Friends!
- Choose the Club Class that interests you most and works with your schedule!
- Open to both local & online stampers!
- Lower monthly minimum order!
- Increased guaranteed Hostess Benefits!
- Option to order Paper Pumpkin Kits for your monthly orders!
- No weekend classes to interfere with your plans for the lake, date night or family time!
- New perks & incentives for bringing a friend!
- Local Stampers—Will always have the choice of attending either the "Last Thursdays" class for FREE, or attending the TC Stamper Sampler Class at a discount, each month.
- Online Stampers—Will always have the the "Last Thursdays" Class-To-Go Kit option, and will sometimes be able to choose from the TC Stamper Sampler Class, depending on how easy it is to make into a class-to-go kit.
Two Cool Stamp Club Class Options—Club members have the flexibility to select which Club Class they want to take each and every month—no need to commit to one style of class. If you want to take both classes, you simply pay the full price for the second class. You must select which class you want for the month by the RSVP date for that month's Stamper Sampler Class. Choose from:
A sneak peek of the TC Stamper Sampler Class coming up on July 23. More details to come!
- Regular Class Fee—Varies depending on the projects each month. Generally between $15-$25.
- Club Member Price—$10 off the class fee.
- When—Second To Last Wednesday of the Month (the week before Last Thursdays), 6:30pm.
An example of our "Last Thursdays" Card Class from June.
“Last Thursdays” Monthly Card Class—Create 4 quick & easy cards with envelopes.
- Regular Class Fee—$10 or FREE with a $20 minimum order.
- Club Member Price—FREE
- When—Last Thursday of the Month, 6:30pm.
Taking More Than One Class—You are always welcome to take more than one class! Costs and requirements are the same. For example, if the TC Stamper Sampler class was regularly $20, you would pay the discounted $10 class fee, plus a $40 order to cover the minimums for each class, plus shipping & tax on the order.
Class-To-Go Kits—If you can't make the class or are an online stamper, Class-To-Go Kits will be available for all "Last Thursdays" classes and some TC Stamper Sampler classes. Kits will include all of the the pre-cut card stock and embellishments to assemble your projects, plus envelopes if needed. You add your own stamping and adhesives. No pre-stamping is included per Stampin’ Up! policy. Step-by-step Project Instructions with photos of the completed projects will be emailed to you.
Earning Hostess Benefits!—During one of the 10 months during your Club membership, you'll earn at least $30 in Hostess Dollars to spend on any current merchandise, including, but not limited to, the exclusive Hostess stamp sets at the back of the catalog. Hostess months will be assigned in the order that members sign up.
- Earn Additional Hostess Benefits—During your hostess month, you can accrue additional Hostess Benefits by adding outside orders to the club order. Host your own party to get the most bang for your buck.
- Shipping For Online Stampers—Hostess Rewards merchandise is shipped with the workshop order to me, so you will be responsible for actual shipping costs from me to you.
More Club Perks!—Club members receive these additional benefits for being a member…
- FREE Catalogs—You’ll receive new catalogs as soon as they are available!
- FREE Class Passes—Stamping is better with friends! You’ll receive 5 FREE Class Passes for the “Last Thursdays” class to give to 5 friends.
- Birthday Card—You'll receive a hand-made card for your birthday!
- Join With A Friend—Sign up with a friend and you both receive a $5.95 item of your choice!
- Refer-A-Friend—Recruit a friend to join the club, and you both receive a $5.95 item of your choice!
Ordering & Shipping—Monthly club orders must be a minimum of $20 in merchandise value (before shipping & tax), with the exception of the Paper Pumpkin 1-Month Kit option (details below). Orders are due by the date of the class you select.
- Local Stampers—You can order in person, by phone or via email, and pay by cash, check or credit card. Orders can be picked up at my house when it's convenient for you, or you can wait until the next class.
- Online Stampers—If you're out of the Fort Wayne area, I will provide a unique Hostess Code for you each month and you will enter that when you place your order at my Online Store. All classes will be charged a $5.60 shipping fee for Priority Shipping. I will automatically send the "Last Thursdays" Class-To-Go Kit to you. If I'm offering a TC Stamper Sampler Class-To-Go Kit that month, and you select that option instead, you will have to make a separate payment for the discounted class fee, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. Payments can be made via PayPal or credit card on file.
NEW Paper Pumpkin Kit Club Ordering Options
Get TWO Cool Class Kits Every Month!
I'm giving Club members the option to order Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions to fulfill your monthly Club requirement! Learn more about Paper Pumpkin Kits!
Choose either of these options:
1-Month Pre-Paid Option—Order a 1-Month Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription for only $19.95 to fulfill your monthly Club requirement, any month you want! That means you'll get the Paper Pumpkin Kit of the month delivered to your door, and you'll get a Club Class kit from me—Two Cool classes! Plus, the $19.95 price INCLUDES shipping! Bonus!
- Save $2 per month off the cost of the monthly kits—only $17.95 each!
- FREE Shipping to your door on all Paper Pumpkin Kits!
- Receive your Club Class Kit for 12 months—two extra months!
- Start today! No need to wait until the Club Group is filled!
- Select your $30 in Hostess Benefits immediately!
- Hostess items are shipped directly to you with no additional shipping!
Please Note: 3-Month or 6-Month Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions do not qualify for 3 or 6 month's worth of Club Class Kits. While you can still order those subscriptions at any time, you will only get one Club Class Kit for the purchase. They simply don't work within the structure of my Stamp Club at this time.
Stamp Club Fine Print—Stamp Club orders do not qualify toward other classes, special events or workshops. Once you place your first Stamp Club order, you are required to place a monthly order of at least $20 over then entire 10-month commitment. The success of this club depends on the responsibility of its members. This is a new program, so I reserve the right to change the guidelines in the event of an error or to make things run more smoothly.
* * * * *
PS: Stay tuned for more info on the new TC Stamper Sampler Class coming up on July 23!