Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec Stamper Sampler Class—Birthday Card Organizer. December 15.
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm – 6pm
Start the New Year off with a MEGA Stamping Celebration showcasing brand new products from the 2015 Occasions Catalog! Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments, as well as Sale-A-Bration FREE selections! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's time for the next Stamp-of-the-Month Class, and this one features the elegant images of the Four Feathers stamp set, AND the matching Feathers Framelits! PLUS, you'll receive the supplies to make all 5 cards for FREE as a special holiday bonus, exclusively from Too Cool Stamping!
January Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kit—Four Feathers
You're going to love this month's kit because it is so versatile for so many occasions—birthdays, thank yous, congrats, thinking of you, and more! It also can be used for masculine & feminine projects for any age from 13 on up! Not to mention the feathers make embellishments that are so, so pretty!
Four Feathers Bundle Class Kit—The kit features both the Four Feathers stamp set AND the matching Feathers Framelits* from the Four Feathers Bundle! The 15% discount on the bundle will be reflected in the price of the kit! You'll also receive a 10 yd. spool of Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon. *You will need to have a Big Shot die-cutting machine or equivalent to use the Framelits.
Card Projects Included FREE! This month only, there is no extra charge for the card projects—they are a FREE holiday bonus! You'll only pay for the cost of the Four Feathers bundle & ribbon! Woohoo!
Let's take a look at this month's projects!
The kit includes supplies to create 5 clean & elegant cards, with envelopes, in a combination of neutrals and sofl colors. We'll create the following projects:
- Soft Suede Sparkle—Beautiful brown feathers with a Champagne Glimmer accent.
- Falling Feathers—An elegant combination of Black, Smoky Slate & Sahara Sand colors.
- Burlap & Pearls—Soft colors mix with the texture of Burlap & glisten of Pearls.
- Fantastic Feather Background—Create a fun feather background in warm colors.
- Cool Feather Trio—A gorgeous feather focal point in Lost Lagoon & Silver Glimmer.
Stay tuned…I'll be blogging about each of these projects in the days to come to give you a closer look!
Add Your Own Sentiments—The Four Feathers stamp set does not come with sentiments, so you'll be able to add your own greetings to make the cards work for any occasion.
Many of us need to send lots of thank you notes in January, so I designed the Four Feathers projects using the sentiments from the Lots of Thanks stamp set. Choose my Add-On kit option if you would like to have that stamp set…details below.
►►►Choose From 3 Class Options!◄◄◄
1) Local Class Kit—For local class, or local pickup. $30 clear, $33 wood (includes FREE cards supplies this month!)
Local Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Thursday, January 8, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local participants are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own C & H clear mount blocks and SNAIL adhesive. SNAIL Refills will be available for purchase.
2) Class-To-Go Kit—Add $5.60 for Priority Shipping. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
*Please Note: To complete this month's class, you'll need inks in these or similar colors: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar, Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe and Lost Lagoon. You'll also need to have a Big Shot die-cutting machine or equivalent to be able to use the Framelits.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Projects ONLY (no stamps or framelits) for $12, plus $5.60 shipping if necessary. Envelopes, and instruction PDF. Just add inks, stamps & adhesives. Die-cutting of the feathers is not included.
Lots of Thanks Add-On—This is a must-have "thank you" set for your stamp collection and all of my cards are designed with these greetings in mind. Add the Lots of Thanks set to your order: $18.00 clear, $24.50 wood (regularly $19.95 clear, $27.02 wood, with shipping & tax). Actual shipping will be charged for the wood mount add-on.
* * * * *
Order Now! Pre-Paid Registration Due By Monday, December 22—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number, and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I'm happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different—just ask!
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentives or special events. Class Instruction PDFs are not for sale.
* * * * *
Looking forward to stamping with you on these Too Cool projects!
Browse dozens of retired items at AMAZING discounts in the Clearance Rack right now! HURRY—it's while supplies last only!
FREE Gift Bow Tags Kit Offer – Ends Tomorrow!
Place a $15 minimum order at my Online Store using the Hostess Code 4UZFPYAD and receive a FREE Gift Bow Tags Kit to create two cool tags made with the Gift Bow Die! All the pre-cut parts are included in the kit, just add adhesive! See complete details! Offer ends December 10, 2014.
Order Now To Get Your FREE Gift Kit!
Birthday Card Organizer Class
Monday, December 15, 6:30pm
Create a handy Birthday Card Organizer featuring a perpetual birthday calendar! Each page represents one month and includes a calendar to mark important birthdays, anniversaries and special dates, plus it has a pocket to hold cards for those occasions! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Birthday Card Organizer Class!
Register by December 14 at 5pm.