Woohoo! Mark your calendars and get ready for some awesome Stampin' Up! deals! The annual Online Extravaganza will be November 21-30, 2011!
You'll find fantastic discounts like:
- 30% off an exclusive Ribbon Bundle!
- 60% off select Designer Fabrics!
- $40 of FREE digital downloads with a purchase of My Digital Studio Express!
- 24-hour-only specials!
- Much, much more, to be announced!
Complete details will be announced on Monday, November 21—Don't miss it!
* * * * *
I thought we'd take a little break from the autumn and holiday themed cards today!
I don't think I ever posted this gorgeous card I received from Jodi Geers for my birthday…
Wow! Check out the texture and dimension on those flowers…in my favorite purple colors, no less!
Jodi used the Raining Flowers two-step stamp set for the flowers and leaves. She added coordinating Rich Razzleberry and Elegant Eggplant buttons to the centers, then topped it off with microbeads! Stampin' Up! no longer carries these tiny clear beads (gosh, I wish they did, because they are awesome for shaker cards). I love the way she added Classic Refill Inks colors to the Crystal Effects, so the beads take on the matching color. Sweet!
The background is created with the Stripes Impressions Folder, then sponged lightly with Crumb Cake.
A simply lovely card, Jodi! Thank you!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Raining Flowers
- Ink—Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant Classic Refill Inks; Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake, Old Olive Classic Ink
- Paper—Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Regal Buttons, Brights Buttons, Pearl Jewels, microbeads (retired)
- Tools—Stripes Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Sponges, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, SNAIL
You can purchase all the supplies to create this card at my Stampin' Up! Online Store!
* * * * *
Quick Links: Register Today For The Holiday Stamp-A-Stack