Today, I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to Nicole Dodane, the newest member of my Too Cool Demo Team! I'm excited about working with you, Nicole, and wish you the best of luck on your first official workshop coming up this weekend!
Speaking of new demonstrators, I'd like to invite you to become one! If you want to receive at least 20% off of every order you place,
and you are wanting to share your stamping enthusiasm with friends, you
are a perfect candidate for joining Stampin' Up! With Sale-A-Bration going on, now is a perfect time!
There is just one week left to purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit at the Sale-A-Bration discount of $169—that's $30 off the regular price—plus, you can select ANY stamp set from the current catalogs for FREE ($47.95 value!). The Starter Kit has more than $335 worth of stamps, ink, card stock and tools, plus all of the business supplies you need to begin your own flexible business. You can see the complete contents on this Starter Kit Form. You can even customize your kit with stamps, inks, and card stock you choose.
Top Ten Reasons Why To Be A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Stampin' Up! provides its demonstrators
with the opportunity to pursue their individual goals whether those goals are to
enjoy a hobby, build a thriving business, or contribute to family income while
spending more time at home.
Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a
full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies,
Stampin' Up! will help you do it. And if that isn't enough, here are 10
reasons for you to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
- Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects.
- Learn new, artistic stamping techniques on
a monthly basis.
- Gain first access to popular product lines and exclusive,
- Get a 20 percent discount on Stampin' Up! products.
- Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
- Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that
fits you and your family.
- Be eligible to attend Stampin' Up!'s fabulous conferences and events.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash
awards, and other valuable prizes).
- Meet new friends and enrich lives while sharing what you love.
- Receive excellent support and training from
Learn More About The Stampin'
Up! Career Plan
You can find out more about becoming a demonstrator by watching a video
about the opportunity on my website. Or, feel free to contact me with any questions: TooCoolStamping@verizon.net. Here is more information on the generous Career Plan that Stampin' Up! offers:
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of
the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order
of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a
Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you’ll earn up to 30 percent!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on
your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume
rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a
- Earn free stamps within the first six months you’re a
demonstrator through our Stampin’ Start program—a program that helps you
establish a thriving career.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more, recruit
other demonstrators, and you’ll be eligible to earn commission on your
recruits’ sales! (We call this downline overrides.)
You’ll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your
sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much
you can earn through the Stampin' Up! Career Plan.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other
awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition
Monthly Personal Sales / Personal Earnings
|From||To||Total Earnings||Instant Income||Volume Rebate|