Hi Stamping Friends!
I've got BIG, BIG, BIG news to share with you! We learned about some big changes over the weekend at OnStage in Milwaukee and the spoiler alert has been lifted! Now, I can't wait to share! EEEEeeeeee!
2018 Retired List Just Released!
Stampin' Up! is clearing out the old, so they can bring in the awesome new Annual Catalog products! Wow! There are LOTS of items on the list!
Important Notes About The Retiring Items:
• All items available while supplies last thru May 31
• Retiring stamps guaranteed available thru May 25
• Some items may be discounted beginning May 8
• All current BUNDLES will retire, but that doesn't necessarily mean the individual products in the bundle is gone.
• NEW ink pad case design mean that all ink pads will be on the retired list.
• COLOR REVAMP – Some current colors are retiring for good, so look closely!
Here are the brand new In Colors that are coming in the 2018 Annual Catalog on June 1st! Introducing Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call My Clover, Blueberry Bushel! They are so bright & fun! I can't wait to start playing with new color combinations!
But wait, there's more…
NEW Complete Color Revamp Coming In June!
Every few years, Stampin' Up! likes to review our current color collections to see what is selling, what's not, and how they measure up with trends in fashion and home décor. Back in 2013, they did a "color refresh" with just a few changes to the lineup. This year, Stampin' Up! is having a complete "color revamp" to bring our collections up-to-date! They're retiring some old and slow-selling colors, bringing back some returning In Color favorites and adding some completely new colors for a whole new spectrum of colors! Here's the breakdown…
- Keeping 27 Current Colors
- Retiring 13 Colors
- Introducing 10 NEW Colors
- Bringing Back 6 Returning In Colors
On May 31, 2018, 13 colors are Retiring:
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
Introducing the 10 Brand NEW Colors: Unveiling The Brand New Color Collections Beginning June 1, 2018—There will be 53 colors in the collection: a Basics Collection with Basic Black, Whisper White & Very Vanilla, 10 In Colors, 10 Neutrals, 10 Brights, 10 Subtles and 10 Regals.
Notice that there are now a few colors in the neutrals line, because their research showed that those colors were often used like a neutral. Also notice that the brights are even more bright & cheery!
There were lots of additions to the subtles line and several brights moved into the regals collection to better round out the spectrum of colors.
Stock Up On Your Favorite Retiring Colors NOW! Many will sell out quickly! Shop Retired Colors
NEW & Improved Ink Pad Case Coming!
You'll notice that every color of ink pad is on the Retired List and that's because we're getting a brand new style of ink pad! Woohoo!
- Easier & less confusing to open!
- Tighter lid, so it won't pop off!
- Streamlined cases are stackable for compact storage & transport!
- Stickers for the inside of the pad, so you can easily identify colors while stamping!
- Defoaming agent added into the ink formula for better ink transfer!
You May Be Wondering:
- You can use the current Classic refill inks and new Classic refill inks interchangeably, even though the formula has been updated.
- Basic Black & Basic Gray Archival inks will no longer be available. Basic Gray will now be available in the Classic ink formula. You can use either Memento Tuxedo Black or StazOn Jet Black for your Basic Black ink.
- The new ink pads are slightly smaller, so while they will fit in the Color Caddy, they may slide out easily. A new Color Caddy is in the works.