Hi Stamping Friends!
Sale-a-Bration is the perfect time to host a Stampin' Up! party with your friends, because not only can you earn FREE Sale-a-Bration products when you order, you can also earn your choice of $25 in extra rewards with $250 in sales from your event. That's added to the $25 you would already receive at that level. It's a fantastic time to gather up your friends and have a ladies night out! Contact me today to schedule a local get-together here in Fort Wayne, IN, or let's have an online Virtual Party, so you can host from anywhere in the country!
Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards created with the Host Exclusive stamp set called Just Because. Only hosts can purchase this special set at a discounted price of $13 with their Stampin' Rewards!
But first, be sure to join me on Thursday for a Too Cool Stamping Facebook LIVE!
Join Me For A Too Cool Stamping Facebook LIVE!
Thursday, January 10, 9am ET or Watch The Recording Anytime!
I'll be sharing two cool project ideas, talking about Sale-a-Bration & having a Prize Giveaway!
• • • • •
Shop NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog Items Now!
Get FREE Products During Sale-a-Bration!
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions
Just Because Thinking of You Cards
If you love to color with Stampin' Blends, the Just Because host-exclusive stamp set is a lovely set for all kinds of coloring techniques! My favorite is Stampin' Blends Markers! The images in the Just Because set really allow you to showcase the blending & shading abilities of the Blends Markers. This card also features the cool new Rectangles Stitched Framelits and shows how beautifully they layer together to frame a focal point. One surprising detail is the Window Sheet layer, which adds a little unexpected shine to the focal point frame and picks up the Wink of Stella shimmer on the leaves.
Print out the instructions and have fun making this delightful project!
- Stamp Just Because “thinking of you” image with Memento Ink onto 3-3/4” x 2-1/2” Shimmery White cardstock.
- Color in the leaves with Granny Apple Green, the flower pot with Highland Heather, the stems with Soft Suede and accent the words with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. TIP: Color entire area with light marker, outline with dark marker, then blend with light marker bullet tip.
- Brush the leaves with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush for sparkle.
- Die-cut image with Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
- Die-cut Granny Apple Green rectangle one size larger than focal image.
- Wrap Flax Ribbon around the Granny Apple Green layer at a diagonal and secure with SNAIL. Trim ends of ribbon at angle.
- Die-cut one size larger Rectangle on a Window Sheet.
- Using SNAIL where it can’t be seen when the project is finished, adhere Window Sheet to a 4-3/4” x 3-1/2” piece of Highland Heather Gingham Gala cardstock. Adhere the layers to a Highland Heather card base with SNAIL taking care to center it.
- Adhere the focal point layers on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Two Cool—The second card features a different image from the Just Because stamp set, colored very similarly to the first card. The rest of the card is assembled with the opposite colors of Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green layers. Wouldn't it be fun to create a whole gift set in this Just Because card design? Makes me want to stamp a whole stack!
Shop For Products To Make These Projects
Are You Loving The NEW Rectangle Stitched Dies?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
Don't Miss These NEW Catalog Events…
Try NEW Designer Papers At A Budget-Friendly Price!
6×6" Sheets! 94 Sheets In All! Only $26.50!
Attention Fort Wayne Stampers!
You're Invited To The Ultimate Kickoff Party!
Sunday, January 20, 1-5 pm, Too Cool Stamping Studio