- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- 2017 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party—January 29. Register by Jan. 22.
- Sending Love Valentine's Class Treats Class—Mom & student class. Feb. 5 Register by Jan. 23.
- January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Beautiful You. Register by Jan. 23. Details soon.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—January 26.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Michelle Hoover is guest blogging today to give you another sneak peek of the cards we'll be creating at our biggest events of the year—the annual Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party!
Don't Miss This Ultimate New Catalog Event—January 29!
Come and create 20 DIFFERENT cards spotlighting dozens of new products from the Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration brochure!
But that's not all! At the Kickoff Party, we'll have dozens of new catalog samples to inspire you, hourly prize giveaways, exclusive Sale-a-Bration specials you can only take advantage of at the event…and more! You don't want to miss this one!
Michelle and I will be sharing a sneak peek of a Kickoff Party card every Saturday & Sunday until the January 29 event! Look for the "Kickoff Party Card" logo!
Focal Point—I started by die-cutting the the balloon trio out of Pacific Point card stock. This die is designed to create a die-cut pop-up for the inside of a card, but I've used it as the focal image on the front of my card instead. I used a piece of the Party Animal Designer Series Paper behind the image. This is matted onto a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock and then onto a Whisper White card base. You'll find an entire suite of coordinating products on page 5 of the Occasions catalog.
Balloons—Using the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits, I cut a fun polka dot balloon out of Emerald Envy card stock and adhered it using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Next, I stamped one of the balloon images in Tangerine Tango classic ink and another in Crushed Curry ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Using the Balloon Bouquet punch … yes, this set also coordinates with the Balloon Bouquet punch! … I punched out the balloons and popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Banner—I stamped the banner outline onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock using Tangerine Tango classic ink and added the sentiment using Pacific Point classic ink. I "fussy" cut it out using my Paper Snips and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
So festive! I also love the fact that this bundle is totally gender and age neutral.
Too Cool—For my second version of this card, I simply switched the colors around a bit, used a different pattern of the Party Animal DSP and swapped out the Tangerine Tango for an Emerald Envy mat on the Whisper White card base.
Balloons—The polka dot balloon is cut out of Tangerine Tango card stock. The balloons are stamped in Crushed Curry and Emerald Envy classics inks.
Banner—I used a different stamp image of this banner. I stamped the banner outline onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock using Pacific Point classic ink and added the sentiment using Emerald Envy classic ink. Again, I "fussy" cut it out using my Paper Snips and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Balloon Adventures (photopolymer) OR Balloon Adventures Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Pacific Point
- Paper—Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Whisper White and Party Animal Designer Series Paper
- Tools—Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits OR Balloon Adventures Bundle (photopolymer), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
A big thank you to Michelle Hoover for sharing this fun birthday Kickoff Party card! Balloon Adventures looks like a fantastic bundle for creating exciting birthday cards for just about ANYONE! You could also use those balloons for ANY kind of celebration—anniversary, retirement, graduation…! Love that versatility!
Learn how to get invited to this FREE exclusive April 16 event!
Earn A FREE Spot At My Sale-A-Bration Celebration Event—Place at least $150 in orders from Too Cool Stamping during Sale-A-Bration using the monthly SAB Hostess Code. January's Hostess Code is J47VBQN6.
Earn exclusive products January 4 thru March 31, 2017. Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Stampin' Reward Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order!
- Join! Select TWO FREE Stamp Sets of your choice with the purchase of a $99 Starter Kit, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!