Hi Stamping Friends!
I've been sharing sneak peeks of my Kickoff Party cards over at my new Too Cool Stamping VIP Group and so far, one of the favorites is the serene scene created by the Waterfront stamp set! It's one of my favorites as well!
Don't Miss Out! Join the Too Cool Stamping VIP Facebook Group today! It's a new way that you can see more project ideas, Facebook LIVE videos, glimpses behind the scenes at my Too Cool Stamping studio, connect with other stampers in our Too Cool Stamping community and MORE!
I'm kicking off the Too Cool VIP Group's first official weekend by sharing sneak peeks from my upcoming Sale-a-Bration & Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party …ALL WEEKEND LONG!
• • • • •
LAST CALL! Kickoff Party Registration Ends TODAY!
6th Annual Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Kickoff Party!
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new products! Enjoy hourly prize drawings, exclusive specials and receive fun Bonus Products in your kit! January 28, 1-5pm, at my Too Cool Stamping studio in Fort Wayne, IN. Limited space available, so register early!
• • • • •
►WOW! We'll Be Using 50 NEW Items At The Kickoff Party!◄
Kickoff Party attendees will try out DOZENS of brand new products—50 different items! I knew it was a lot of products, but I didn't realize how many until I made a list of everything I used! You won't get the opportunity to get your hands on this many products ANYWHERE else! It's truly a must-attend event! Plus, you'll take home some sample products that you can use on your own projects! Check out that list!
- Birthday Wishes For You stamp set
- Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set
- Picture Perfect Party DSP
- Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
- Sweet Soireé DSP
- Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon
- Silver Baker's Twine
- Silver Mini Gable Boxes
- Sweet Soireé Ready Shreddie
- Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder
- Perennial Birthday stamp set
- Lots To Love Framelits
- Love Mini Tinsel Trim
- Painted With Love DSP
- Heart Happiness stamp set
- Petal Palette stamp set
- Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon
- Petal Pair Embossing Folder
- Petals & More Thinlits
- Petal Passion DSP
- Beautiful Day stamp set
- Hold On To Hope stamp set
- Cross of Hope Framelits
- Tutti-Frutti Sequins
- Tutti Frutti DSP
- Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes
- Magical Day stamp set
- Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper
- Myths & Magic DSP
- Myths & Magic Washi Tape
- Flying Home stamp set
- Stampin' Blends Markers
- Bird Banter stamp set
- Truly Tailored stamp set
- Tailored Tag Punch
- True Gentleman DSP
- Night of Navy 3/8" Corduroy Ribbon
- Waterfront stamp set
- Sale-a-Bration Heartfelt stamp set
- Sale-a-Bration Beautiful Peacock
- Sale-a-Bration Lots of Lavender
- Sale-a-Bration Shimmer Ribbon Pack
- Sale-a-Bration Epic Celebrations stamp set
- Sale-a-Bration Bubbles & Fizz DSP
- Sale-a-Bration Party Pandas stamp set
- Sale-a-Bration Amazing You stamp set
- Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You Thinlits
- Sale-a-Bration Happy Wishes stamp set
CASEd from Amy Koenders at Stamp With Amy K.
Waterfront Serene Scene Birthday Cards
Ahhhh…these cards have such a relaxing feeling! This has been one of the favorite sneak peeks that I've shared over at my Too Cool Stampers VIP Group. It's easy to see why! This pretty outdoor landscape is a peaceful focal point for birthdays, thinking of you and sympathy cards. It's a must-have set for all kinds of masculine cards, too!
Background Basics—I adhered a 4" x 3-1/4" piece of the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper to a Tranquil Tide vertically-folded card base to start. I love the deep, rich & earthy colors in this paper pack. It's so perfect for guys!
Waterfront Building—It takes several stamps to create the scene, but don't let that intimidate you. The stamps do all the work for you, just start building! I stamped my Waterfront scene onto a 3-1/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla, then matted it onto a 3-3/8" x 4-1/8" layer of Night of Navy cardstock and popped it up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
Here's how I stamped the scene:
- Stamp the mountain image in Soft Suede ink, stamped off once first to make it a little lighter. Stamp close to the top, but leave enough room for the sun and trees.
- Stamp the long grass image in Pear Pizzazz under the mountain.
- Stamp the triangle of water in Soft Sky under the grass.
- Stamp the squiggle water image in Night of Navy over the water image
- Stamp the speckled image in Night of Navy all over the water area.
- Stamp the sun in Daffodil Delight over the mountain.
- Color the trees image with the Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede markers, then stamp on the grass area.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Perennial Birthday sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto a 4" x 47/8" strip of Crumb Cake cardstock, then trimmed the ends into a banner shape. It's popped up with Dimensionals.