►Join Me At My Too Cool Stamping Classes!◄
- See my Calendar of Events for my complete class schedule!
- Or, see details about the Stamp-of-the-Month Kits!
Sale-A-Brate 3 Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Shop—Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Items For Every $50 Order! Shop now!
- Host—Earn $30 More Hostess Dollars With A $300 Party! Host a party!
- Join—Choose $150 Worth of Stampin' Supplies For Only $99! Join now!
►Browse the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF to see choices!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Tomorrow Is The Last Day For The Perfect Pennants Kit!—Registration for my Perfect Pennants Class-To-Go Kit ends on Saturday, March 15, so contact me right away if you want to be included! If you've been thinking about ordering the Perfect Pennants set (and you totally should because it's an awesome set!) this is a fantastic kit to get you started! You'll have all the supplies & envelopes to make three cards right away! Just add inks & adhesives! Here's exactly what you'll receive:
- Perfect Pennants Kit—Features Perfect Pennants stamp set, a full package Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack and 1/4 pack of Basic Metal Buttons (8 buttons) to use on projects. Includes all supplies to create three cards with envelopes. Cost $40.00 clear, $48.00 wood
- Perfect Pennants Bundle Option—Features all of the above, plus Banners Framelits. Cost $60.00 clear, $67.00 wood BONUS: Choose a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!
- Pre-Paid Sign-Up By: March 15, 2014
Contact Me Today To Register!
See Details On The April & May Spring Spectacular Classes!
Today's card design is just one that you'll make with the supplies in your Perfect Pennants Class-To-Go Kit. You can see details on another one of the Kit's projects on my previous post: Inset Banner Card.
You'll love the fun, unique way that this card opens, and you'll be able to customize the look and sentiments with the Fresh Prints papers and Perfect Pennants stamps you receive in your kit!
Card Base—This card starts with a quarter sheet of card stock, in this case it's a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Real Red. I've decorated the front with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of patterned paper from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.
Fancy Pennant Fold—I used the largest Banner Framelit to create the fun fold opening. Start with a piece of 3-1/2" x 10" Coastal Cabana card stock, folded in half. Position the fold at the top of the Banner Framelit so that the cutting ridge is outside of the fold. In other words, you don't want it to cut the fold of the card stock when you run it through the Big Shot.
Once it's cut, simply adhere the back flap of the pennant to the back of the card base with SNAIL, leaving the front flap free to become the uniquely shaped card front.
Fold Flat TIP: If your banner cover won't lay down flat, turn the card over and run your Bone Folder several times along the very edge of the banner fold. It works like a charm!
Banner Sentiment—I die-cut another banner shape from Whisper White to decorate the cover, using the next smallest size Banner Framelit. The Perfect Pennants greeting was stamped in Real Red on that die-cut. I also stamped it in Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake colors on scrap paper and paper-pieced them for colorful sentiment elements.
Banner Décor—I stamped the diagonal border images in Coastal Cabana along the top and left-hand edges to fill up some of the space. The star was stamped in Real Red, then cut out and decorated with a Basic Metal Button and a White Baker's Twine bow.
Card Inside—I die-cut a second Whisper White Banner to adhere on the inside for a place to write. The stamped border is a nice coordinating touch on the inside.
Try Variations—I changed up my second card with some different Fresh Prints DSP, a different sentiment and a hand-cut Perfect Pennants heart accent.
- Stamps—Perfect Pennants (wood) OR Perfect Pennants Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Paper—Fresh Prints DSP Stack; Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Basic Metal Buttons, White Baker's Twine
- Tools—Banner Framelits OR Perfect Pennants Bundle (wood), Big Shot, Glue Dots, SNAIL and Dimensionals
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Contact Me Today To Register For The Perfect Pennants Class Kit!
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have questions, feel free to contact me!
Too Cool Events!
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Perfect Pennants Stamp-of-the Month Kit—Register by March 15.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—March 27.
Don't Miss These!