►Enjoy Classes In My Studio Or As Class-To-Go Kits!◄
- See my Calendar of Events for my complete class schedule!
- Or, see details about the newest Spring class additions!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Well, Old Man Winter has struck again and this time he's made me postpone my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Party! Booooo! I'm working on getting another class date that's convenient for everyone, so check your emails if you were planning to attend today.
Today is the FINAL CALL for the Peachy Keen Class, the first class in my Spring Spectacular Class Series featuring some of the most popular stamps from the Spring Catalog.
It's also your LAST CHANCE to sign up for the Spring Spectacular Stamp Club. If you're planning on taking all of the classes, sign up for the Club and you'll receive Hostess Benefits during one month.
See complete details on ALL the classes in my Spring Spectacular Class Series.
Contact me today if you want to sign up!
Today, I'm featuring the final project in my Peachy Keen class, which can be either a non-traditional Valentine or a "thinking of you, friend" card.
Have you noticed that arrows are very trendy in papercrafting right now? We use a lot of them on this card!
Background—The 1" x 5-1/2" strip of arrow-patterned Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper is backed by a piece of 1-1/4" x 5-1/2" So Saffron card stock and adhered to a Coastal Cabana card base.
Focal Point Arrows Elements—The 3" x 4" piece of Baked Brown Sugar is texture embossed with the new Arrows Folder. Don't you love that unique pattern? I think it will be a nice texture to use for masculine cards.
I added a strip of the Natural Chevron Trim, trimmed to a point on one end and fish-tailed and frayed on the other.
The small, Tangerine Tango trio of arrows is an image from Peachy Keen, and it's cut with the matching On Film Framelits.
Sentiment—I stamped the Peachy Keen phrase in Baked Brown Sugar onto Very Vanilla, then stamped the heart image in Coastal Cabana over the top. It's die-cut with the Deco Labels Framelits. A Rhinestone Jewel adds a bit of sparkle.
I made my second version a little less colorful by flipping over my Retro Fresh DSP and taking out the Tangerine Tango accents.
I stamped my trio of arrows in Coastal Cabana. Even my Coastal Cabana Retro Fresh Washi Tape has some arrows on it! I made a little tab with the Natural Chevron Trim.
The "hello friend" greeting is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar on top of a So Saffron heart image on this one.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Peachy Keen (wood) OR Peachy Keen Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Coastal Cabana, So Saffron and Tangerine Tango (card #1) Classic Ink
- Paper—Retro Fresh DSP; So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Retro Fresh Washi Tape (card #2), Rhinestone Jewels, Natural Chevron Trim
- Tools—On Film Framelits OR Peachy Keen Bundle (wood), Arrows Texture Impressions Folder, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Too Cool Events!
- January Spring Spectacular Registration—Ends Jan. 25
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- "Last Thursdays" Class—January 30
- Anything Goes Open Stamp Night—February 6
Don't Miss These!