Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm – 6pm
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments from the 2015 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Flyer! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
After your Christmas celebrations are finished this week, I'd love for you to join me on Monday, December 29 for a relaxing night of stamping at my "Last Thursdays" class! It's just one week away!
"Last Thursdays" Card Class Scheduled For Monday, December 29, 6:30pm
Create 4 cards using simple, yet Too Cool technqiues, plus envelopes.
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by December 28 at 5pm using this Hostess Code: 4UZFPYAD
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. USA residents only.
December's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Angled Back To Black DSP Card—Create a fun angled element on a birthday or thank you card!
- Silver Sparkle & Shine Star Card—A shiny Bright & Beautiful star on a sparkly background is perfect for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and other very special occasions!
- Warm My Heart Snowman Card—Create an adorable punch-art snowman for a wintery birthday or thinking of you card.
- Many Thanks Word Bubble Card—A fun collage of "thanks" word bubbles to show appreciation!
Class-To-Go Kits Are Available! Simply add $5.60 for Priority Shipping to the cost of the class. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
Today, we're looking at my favorite card from my December 29 "Last Thursdays" class, featuring an adorable punch-art snowman!
Winter is officially here and I thought it would be the perfect time to build a snowman…with punches! He's surprisingly easy to bring to life!
Background Basics—I love the textured snowflakes in the background of this Lost Lagoon card base! The background is created with the Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Folder. This folder is the older design which is a little shorter and can be run through the Big Shot sideways, so the card can be run through while open. The side with the "Sizzix" words is the "right" emboossed side.
Do You Want To Build A Snowman?—Here's a list of all of the parts and pieces you'll need to assemble your snowman.
- Body—2-1/2" Circle Punch. Add to bottom of card and trim off excess.
- Brim of Hat—Ovals Framelits #1.
- Top of Hat—Artisan Label Punch. Adhere to back of oval.
- Head—1-3/4" Circle Punch. Adhere to the front of the oval.
- Nose—Triangle Punch. Punch a small triangle with the tip of the punch. Dimensional it!
- Owl Builder Punch—Small Eyes are buttons.
- Scarf—1/2" x 2" wide strip.
- Scarf Ends—Two 1/2" wide strips fish-tailed with the Banner Punch.
- Scarf Décor—Small Heart Punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. Dimensional it!
I decorated the hat with a Frosted Sequins snowflake that's topped with a Rhinestone Jewel. The scarf is created with All Is Calm Designer Series Paper.
When everything was in place on the card, I drew on a smile with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
Sweet Sentiment Sneak Peek—I stamped a brand new sentiment from a new set in the Spring Occasions Catalog called Sheltering Tree. I thought it went perfectly with our friendly snowman! I stamped it in Lost Lagoon ink on a 1/2" wide strip of Whisper White, then trimmed it to size and fish-tailed one end. It's popped up with Dimensionals.
My second card is a horizontal version with Frosty leaning to the left.
This time I used words from the Endless Birthday Wishes set and die-cut the sentiment with the Circle Card Thinlits. It needed a Rhinestone Jewel accent for a sparkly finish.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Sheltering Tree photopolymer (card #1, coming January 6, 2015), Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer (card #2).
- Ink—Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker; Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
- Paper—All Is Calm DSP; Lost Lagoon, Pumpkin, Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, Frosted Sequins
- Tools—Ovals Collection Framelits, Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Folder, Circle Card Thinlits (card #2), Big Shot, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Triangle Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart), Banner Punch, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Want to make a snowman card? RSVP now for Monday's "Last Thursdays" class!
LAST DAY To Register! Stamp-of-the-Month Four Feathers Class
Thursday, January 8, 6:30pm
All the supplies you need to create 5 beautiful cards in one kit—just add inks & adhesives! Kit includes the pretty, versatile Four Feathers stamps and Framelits Bundle & white cotton ribbon. You'll also receive supplies to create 5 cards with envelopes at no extra charge! It's a FREE holiday bonus exclusively from Too Cool Stamping! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Four Feathers Class!
Register by December 22, 2014.