Join us as we create 4 fabulous cards with envelopes. This month we'll feature some of the retiring products for the very last time!
- Sketched Birthday Medallion—Blender Pen coloring with glitter!
- Field Flowers Collage—Pretty, feminine card combining three retired sets and two new In Colors!
- Beautifully Baroque Split Negative—Half & half black & white embossing for an elegant wedding or anniversary card.
- Amazing Birthday Balloons—Easy punch art balloons (shown below).
It's your absolute LAST CHANCE to order any remaining retiring products from the current catalog!
Cost is $10 or FREE with a minimum qualifying order at the event.
Please RSVP By Wednesday, May 28, 2014, at 5pm.
Retired Stamps & Accessories—While Supplies Last!
New Weekly Deals have been announced today! You'll find amazing discounts on the Typeset Alphabet, Full Heart Punch, Striped Texture Impressions Folder and more. See the complete list of Weekly Deals!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful and blessed Memorial Day Weekend! We had absolutely gorgeous weather here in Indiana, so it was nice to spend a couple of days working on outside projects! Now that I'm back to my stamping studio, the clouds and rain are rolling in, and that's just fine by me.
Inspired by Carol Payne at Stamping Rox My Blue Fuzzy Sox.
One retiring accessory that I didn't get enough use out of is my Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper.
It's such a fun and cheerful variety of papers that work for any age of birthday. Best of all, it's still available for just a few more days at a 30% off Blowout price of $7.67!
Most DSP On Sale—In fact, all of the current Designer Series Papers are still available and most are discounted 30% – 50% off during the Blowout Sale!
I've seen those cute little punch art balloons and I knew that I better pair them up with the cute rainbow balloon designer paper before it was gone. I love how this quick & easy card turned out!
Background Basics—I started with a 4-1/4" x 2-3/4" piece of the paper mounted to a 4-1/4" x 3" piece of retiring In Color Raspberry Ripple card stock. I wrapped the decorative paper element with Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, tied into a double knot. Before adhering it to the Very Vanilla card base, I waited to add my balloon strings underneath. More on that below.
Amazing Sentiment—I stamped the birthday greeting from the retiring You're Amazing stamp set in Bermuda Bay at the top, leaving just enough room for my balloon bouquet.
Balloon Bouquet—Using the Small Oval Punch, I punched out three colors of balloons in Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit. Then, to give them some dimension, I sponged the edges with the same color inks using the sponge daubers. I used the White Gel Pen to give them each a little curved highlight to make them look like they have a "shine" to them.
Next, for the balloon tie, I punched some owl feet from the Owl Punch and adhered them to the back. I don't know who thought of that, but it's a pretty clever idea! I finished off each balloon by adhering Island Indigo Baker's Twine on the back with Dimensionals to provide a fun-looking string! I adhered the string ends to the card front with SNAIL before adding the patterned paper on the bottom.
I thought they turned out fabulously! Want to come and make some for yourself? Please join us at the "Last Thursdays" card class! Class-To-Go Kits are available by request, too!
Complete Supplies List (retiring):
- Stamps—You're Amazing (wood)
- Ink—Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit Classic Ink
- Paper—Birthday Basics DSP; Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Island Indigo Baker's Twine
- Tools—Small Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Sponge Daubers, White Gel Pen, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Don't Miss These!
- Spring Occasions Catalog PDF—Or, Browse Online.
- NEW Project Life Product Line—Sneak peek products available!
- Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
- Clearance Rack Blitz—While supplies last!
- NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!