Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Sept. 6. Register by Aug. 25
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Class—August 28
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- SPECIAL: Big Shot & Bundles Special—Now Thru August 31
- SPECIAL: 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
COMING TOMORROW! Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 and receive $150 in merchandise of your choice, plus FREE Shipping! The Short & Sweet Promotion only lasts ONE WEEK—August 21 thru August 28*. *Please Note: The dates I shared yesterday were given to us in error.
COMING NEXT WEEK! Starting with the new Holiday Catalog release on August 28, hostesses will be able to earn a fabulous Hostess Set called Good Greetings for FREE when they have a minimum $300 workshop! This is on top of the $50 in FREE merchandise of your choice that hostesses already earn at that level. I have this set already and it's a MUST-HAVE sentiment set! Don't miss out! Schedule your private class with me today!
* * * * *
OK, so if you've been reading my blog you know that I'm loving the new Blendabilities Markers—they are awesome! I'm so excited to share the fun at my class tonight! Can't wait!
If you missed that class, you can also try coloring with Blendabilities Markers on a couple of cards at my "Last Thursdays" monthly card class coming up next Thursday, August 28th!
Here are all the details…
August 28, 6:30pm, Too Cool Stamping Studio
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event! (Club members may select this class for FREE)
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by August 28 using this Hostess Code: H9XKHF79
RSVP to me by Wednesday, August 27.
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. US residents only.
August's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Bloom With Hope With Blendabilities—Try Blendabilities on this pretty Bloom With Hope card.
- Slanted Typeset Flower Patch—Learn tips on two-step stamping with photopolymer stamps and try the slanted DSP technique, too!
- Blended Papillon Butterflies—Blend two colors of Blendabilities to bring these butterflies to life!
- Mixed Bunch Stamped Texture—A Too Cool background technique using daubers, a spritzer and an embossing folder!
This Is A Stamp Club Class Choice—If you're a member of my Too Cool Stamp Club, you can choose to take this class each month for FREE! See complete details! Want to join the club? I'm currently signing up stampers for Group #2.
A few days ago I featured a pretty Papillon Potpourri swap card created by Darla Eigenschink and I couldn't resist CASEing it for my "Last Thursdays" class. Although I loved the color combination from her card, I switched up the colors since some of my class participants also received that beautiful card.
I went with a sunset color scheme, and I have to say that it was so much fun experimenting with new colors that I'll probably be making many more of these. Coloring those little butterflies is pretty addictive! Try it…you'll see what I mean!
Inspired from Mel Sharp at A Stamp Addiction.
Background Basics—My images are stamped on 3-7/8" x 5-1/8 Whisper White card stock, mounted on a 4" x 5-1/4" layer of Crisp Canteloupe and adhered to a Rich Razzleberry card base.
Papillon Pretties—I stamped two sizes of the Papillon Potpourri butterflies in Memento Black ink, because that is the ink that is recommended for use with Blendabilities Markers.
Blended Colors—This card features three main colors of butterflies: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral. I started with the darkest colors in the center, then worked toward the wing tips with the lighter shades.
Two-Color Blending—For the second layer of the featured butterfly, I used the two darkest colors of the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities for the center, then highlighted the wings with the lightest color of Melon Mambo. I finished by coloring over the entire image with the lightest shade of Rich Razzleberry to give it a nice blended look.
You'll notice that I also added some Calypso Coral to the center of the small Daffodil Delight butterflies, too.
Fluttering Details—I punched the butterfly shape with the Elegant Butterfly Punch, then adhered it over the colored butterfly with just two Glue Dots in the center. The bent wings make it look like the butterfly has alighted on the paper.
Oooh! Using two or more colors brings a whole new level of experimenting anticipation! I finished the card with a greeting from Perfect Pennants in Rich Razzleberry ink.
My second card uses Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo Blendabilities Markers.
This spotlighted butterfly is colored with Melon Mambo Blendabilities. The one at the top uses a combination of Rich Razzleberry and Wisteria Wonder.
- Stamps—Papillon Potpourri (wood), Perfect Pennants (wood) card #1, Yippee-Skippee (wood) card #2
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Daffodil Delight (card #1), Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder (card #2), Melon Mambo (card #2) Blendabilities Markers; Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
- Paper—Rich Razzleberry, Crisp Canteloupe and Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Elegant Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Hope to see you there!
Have You Seen These?
- NEW Remaining 6 Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
- Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
- NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!