Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
RSVP by Today, September 24 at 5pm
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event! (Club members may select this class for FREE)
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by September 25 using this Hostess Code: UWG4H9SM
RSVP to me by Wednesday, September 24 at 5pm.
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. US residents only.
September's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Fall Door With Wreath Card—Try the new Wondrous Wreath stamps and Wonderful Wreath Framelits and decorate a cute wooden door card! So warm & inviting!
- Colorful Birthday Surprise Card—Choose a colorful balloon, birthday hat, cupcake or present background with a glittery greeting! A super card for any age & any gender!
- Fall Fest Glimmer Leaves Card—Make glimmering, recessed leaf windows with the Fun Fall Framelits on this elegant, monochromatic card!
- Fabulous Work of Art Daisy Card—Use the elements in the Work of Art set to create Impressionistic flowers on this "thinking of you" masterpiece!
This Is A Stamp Club Class Choice—If you're a member of my Too Cool Stamp Club, you can choose to take this class each month for FREE! See complete details! Want to join the club? I'm currently signing up stampers for Group #2.
Class-To-Go Kits Are Available! Simply add $5.60 for Priority Shipping to the cost of the class. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
- Stamp the full-wreath image in a light color with the tab positioned at the top.
- Stamp the partial leaf image in a darker color directly over the top using the tab for positioning.
- Stamp the berry details image over the top of that, using the tab for positioning.
- Use two Wonderful Fall Framelits to die-cut the inside and outside edges of wreath at the same time. The framelits also have tabs for easy positioning.
For my wreath, I stamped first in Hello Honey for the full wreath, then Tangelo Twist for the partial wreath, and Blackberry Bliss for the berries. The all-clear, photopolymer style allows you to see exactly where you are stamping, so each layer can be perfectly positioned!
Wreath Bow—After die-cutting the wreath, I popped it up with Dimensionals then added a Blackberry Bliss die-cut bow, created from the same Wonderful Wreath Framelits set. TIP: You'll likely need a small sanding block to buff off the rough edges of your die-cut shape. For the tight spots, I just use my fingernail to scrape off the residuals.
Here's that Wondrous Wreath Video in case you've missed it:
- Stamps—Hardwood (wood), Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer OR Wondrous Wreath Bundle, For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss (card #1) and Old Olive (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss (card #1), Tangelo Twist (card #2) and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Neutral Candy Dots, Candy Dot Brad Bases, Dazzling Diamonds (card #2)
- Tools—Wonderful Wreath Framelits OR Wondrous Wreath Bundle, Circle Card Thinlits, Big Shot, 1/8" Hole Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen (card #2), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
For All Things Stamp-of-the-Month Class!
Stampin' Up! Quick Links