- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 20.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Try out the 3 Brand New Sale-a-Bration 2nd Release items!
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►Order With This Hostess Code: 92QZ7M3M—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Yesterday, Stampin' Up! did a 2nd release of 3 NEW Sale-a-Bration items that you can earn! Which one is your favorite?
I'll be featuring all three new Sale-a-Bration items at my local "Last Thursdays" class coming up this week on February 23, 2017.
RSVP for the "Last Thursdays" class by 8pm TODAY!
• • • • •
Local Stampers Can Try Out The NEW Sale-a-Bration Items at "Last Thursdays!"
Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:30pm.
RSVP by 8pm on Wednesday, February 22—Sign Up Today!
Reverse Words Two-Tone Butterfly Cards—The two stamps in the Reverse Words set give the appearance of a beautiful ink-washed background! I thought it would be fun to make it a blend of colors, so I pulled out my Stampin' Write Markers for some direct-to-rubber coloring! We'll be creating this card at the "Last Thursdays" class!
Finishing Touches—Finally, I wrapped some Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around the stamped layers, tied it into a double-knot and trimmed the ends. The layer is popped with Dimensionals.
FREE Gift With $50 Purchase! Select the Reverse Words stamp set as a FREE Gift when you purchase $50 at my Online Store!
Two Cool—I created a second version using a different pattern of Blooms & Bliss DSP for the color combo! The card base is Island Indigo.
Cool Cheers—This time, I used the Mint Macaron marker from the 2015-2017 In Color Markers and the Island Indigo marker from the Regals Markers set to create the wash. I wrapped it in Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon, too! That ribbon is so easy to tie into a pretty faux-bow!
Products You'll Need To Make This Project