Too Cool Events & Specials!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- TC Stamper Sampler Class—Modern Medley Set July 23
- Stamp-of-the-Month: Traveler—Class-To-Go Kits Available!
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Paper – Thru July 31
- You're Awesome 20% off MDS Print Products – Thru July 31
- Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- Browse the NEW Annual Catalog Online PDF
TC Stamper Sampler Class—Modern Medley Card Set
Last Chance! RSVP by Tuesday, July 22, 5pm
Join us on Wednesday, July 23 as we create the Modern Medley Card Set!
Come to my local class in Fort Wayne or order a Class-To-Go Kit! You can choose ANY Stampin' Up! color to use for your paper flower accents! Contact me today to reserve your kit!
Club Class Option—Don't forget that you can get this class for only $10 if you're one of my Too Cool Stamp Club members!
Update: My Stamp Club Group #1 is filled, but I'm currently signing up members for Group #2. We'll get started as soon as we get 10 participants, and I'm hoping we can begin in August! Contact me to get on the waiting list.
Have you noticed that I've stepped up my class schedule? My goal is to offer plenty of class options to appeal not only to the needs of both beginner stampers and stamping enthusiasts, but also to local stampers and those all across the country!
If you love to stamp, I've got lots of Too Cool projects to share with you all month long!
Every Month, Join Me For These Monthly Classes!
- Stamp-of-the-Month Class—Kit includes the featured set, plus project supplies. Perfect for those building their stamp collections. 2nd Thursday.
- TC Stamper Sampler Class—Special themed classes for enthusiastic stampers. Projects vary month-to-month. 2nd to last Wed. (**this is a Club Class option).
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—4 all-occasion cards using basic techniques. Perfect for beginners and still fun for advanced stampers. Last Thursday. (**this is a Club Class option).
- Coming Soon! Countdown To Christmas—4-month Stamp-a-Stack series, each month featuring a new holiday stamp set. Designed to help you create 48 holiday cards by early December!
**Too Cool Stamp Club members can select one of these classes as their discounted class for the month. See complete details: Too Cool Stamp Club Info.
See My Complete Calendar of Events For Class Dates & Times!
July 31, 6:30pm, Too Cool Stamping Studio
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event! (Club members may select this class for FREE)
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by July 31 using this Hostess Code: 6ZWXVKEB
RSVP to me by Wednesday, July 30.
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. US residents only.
July's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Moonlight Woven Paper Card—Choose either the Lost Lagoon or Blackberry Bliss color combination from the Moonlight Papers.
- Gifts of Kindness Square Cards—Try a square card with a fun Window Frame die-cut extension.
- Endless Birthday Wishes Tag Card—Create a fun background with washi tape and sequins.
- Blended Color Block Silhouette—Stamp a beautiful color blend with a clear-mount block.
* * * * *
Let's take a look at one of the "Last Thursdays" projects…
I'm loving the refreshing color combination of these two cool cards.
Background Basics—Both cards start with a 4"x 4" Whisper White folded card base, but you'll notice that the first card's focal point extends above the card fold. Too Cool!
The background is decorated with a 3-3/4" square piece of the Confetti Celebration Designer Series paper.
Here's a better look from the side. Funny how just a little repositioning of a stamping element can make the card go from simple to simply stunning! The best part is that it still fits into a regular Medium Envelope—how convenient!
Kindness Blooms—I used Stampin' Markers to color directly on the Gifts of Kindness flower image. The large flower is in Rich Razzleberry, the smaller flower is in Blackberry Bliss and the stems are in Mossy Meadow. I stamped once onto Whisper White card stock for the main image, then colored the blooms again and stamped onto scrap to make hand-cut popped up layers.
Window Frames—The image is die-cut it with the Window Frames Framelits. I die-cut a larger Window Frame shape out of Blackberry Bliss, then used the Festive Paper Piercing Templates to add some piercing details along the border.
Bow—The Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine bow is adhered to the flower stem with some Multipurpose Glue.
Flower Details—I punched an Itty Bitty Accents flower shape from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper for the center on the large flower. The smaller flower has a glimmer center punched with the 1/4" Circle Punch. Both are topped with Pearl Jewels.
Finishing Touches—I wrapped Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon around the bottom of the card and tied into a faux bow. A sentiment from Gifts of Kindness was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink onto Whisper White card stock and punched with the Decorative Label Punch. I trimmed down the shape and tucked it behind the ribbon for a half-hidden look.
My second card uses all the same elements on the same 4" square card base. Rather than a bow, I wrapped the ribbon around the card and secured the ends under the Windwo Frame layer.
This Gifts of Kindness sentiment was double-punched with the Word Window Punch to make it a smaller shape.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Gifts of Kindness (wood)
- Ink—Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss and Rich Razzleberry Markers; Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
- Paper—Confetti Celebration DSP; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; Blackberry Bliss and whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Window Frames Framelits, Big Shot, Festive Piercing Templates, Piercing Mat, Piercing Tool, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 1/4" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch (card #1), Word Window Punch (card #2), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
RSVP For The "Last Thursdays" Card Class Today!