►Join Me At My Too Cool Stamping Classes!◄
- See my Calendar of Events for my complete class schedule!
- Or, see details about the Stamp-of-the-Month Kits!
Only 2 Weeks Left! Sale-A-Brate 3 Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Shop—Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Items For Every $50 Order! Shop now!
- Host—Earn $30 More Hostess Dollars With A $300 Party! Host a party!
- Join—Choose $150 Worth of Stampin' Supplies For Only $99! Join now!
►Browse the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF to see choices!
Hi Stamping Friends!
One of my favorite things about our Too Cool Team shoebox swaps is that I'm always learning something new! Today's project, designed by Lisa Blanchard, is the perfect example. I had never tried this style of card before and it was so much fun! Have you ever made an envelope card?
Envelope Card Base—The card begins by creating an envelope from an 8" x 8" sheet of Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper. Use the Envelope Punch Board to punch and score the perfect envelope for a standard size card.
Learn How! See how to use the Envelope Punch Board in this helpful video: Envelope Punch Board Tutorial.
We decorated the front of the envelope with some pennant layers, die-cut with the Banners Framelits, in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe. The words are from Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set, also die-cut with the Banners Framelits and stapled onto the previous layer.
Closure TIP: Score the folds really well on the opposite side of the closure, so they lay nice & flat. You could also create a belly band from coordinating Sweet Sorbet DSP, or even add a dot of Velcro under the flap to keep it closed securely.
CASEd from SewingStamper06 on Splitcoast Stampers.
Inside Note Card—Open up the envelope to reveal a note card adhered to the center of the envelope! How fun! The note card base is the standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card size, and it's layered with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Pool Party card stock.
Inside Décor—We used the Sale-A-Bration Banner Blast set to create the mini flags in Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit. They are "hanging" from a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim. The sentiment, from Another Thank You, is stamped in StazOn Black.
FREE During Sale-A-Bration! You can earn the Banner Blast stamp set OR the coordinating Banner Punch for FREE with your $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. Place an order for $100, and you'll earn BOTH for FREE! Place your order at Online Store before March 31, 2014 to qualify!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Another Thank You Photopolymer set, Sale-A-Bration Banner Blast (wood)
- Ink—Black StazOn; Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Summer Starfruit Classic Ink
- Paper—Sweet Sorbet Sale-A-Bration DSP; Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Tools—Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Sale-A-Bration Banner Punch, Envelope Punch Board, SNAIL and Dimensionals
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
I hope you enjoyed this fun-fold card and I thank Lisa for sharing it with us!
Too Cool Events!
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Perfect Pennants Stamp-of-the Month Kit—Register by March 15.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—March 27.
Don't Miss These!