Too Cool Happenings!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Signups Open Now!
- TC Stamper Sampler Class—Modern Medley Set July 23
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Paper – Thru July 31
- Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- Browse the NEW Annual Catalog Online PDF
- Schedule A "BIG" Card Party To Earn Hostess Rewards!
My NEW Too Cool Stamp Club is more versatile than every before, making it perfect for enthusiastic stampers from my local Fort Wayne area, as well as online! More choices! Lower order minimum! More Hostess Benefits!
Sign Up Today! Signups for the first Stamp Club group are now open. If we get 10 people to participate by July 22, we'll start the Club this month! Contact me today to join!
Blended Blooms—The flowers are paper pieced and popped up with Dimensionals for a 3D look. I colored the stems of the image stamped on the focal point with Old Olive Blendabilities Markers. If you use a super-light touch with the brush tip, barely touching the paper, you can color those narrow spaces. I colored the entire stems with the lightest color, then added just a few light touches of the darkest color for variation.
I stamped the blooms on scrap Whisper White card stock and colored those with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers using the tips I shared in my previous Blendabilties post.
TIP: I didn't worry about coloring outside the lines, since I would be cutting them out anyway. In fact, it's actually preferable to do so, because then you don't have any white spaces accidently showing after your cutting. If you do have some white left on your fussy-cut bloom, just touch up those spaces with the marker.
TIP: I highly recommend cutting with the super-sharp Paper Snips! These are a must-have for any papercrafter!
The second version is more similar to the Mojo353 sketch. This time, I used the Large Scallop Edgelit for my Calypso Coral border.
I also selected a different image from Bloom With Hope and another sentiment from Petite Pairs.
The flowers are colored with Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities Markers. Rich Razzleberry is really a lighter version of Blackberry Bliss, so it coordinates perfectly with this card!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Bloom With Hope Hostess (wood), Petite Pairs (wood)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Old Olive, Daffodil Delight (card #1), Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie card #2) Blendabilities Markers
- Paper—Park Lane DSP; Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Baked Brown Sugar Large Baker's Twine
- Tools—Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder, Large Scallop Edgelits (card #1), Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch (card #2), Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
TC Stamper Sampler Class—Modern Medley Card Set
Join me as we create the Modern Medley Card Set!
Because I'm using some retired products, there are only limited kits available! If you're interested joining us at the July 23 class, or purchasing a Class-To-Go Kit, contact me today!
Don't forget that you can get this class for only $10 if you're one of my Stamp Club members! I still have a few more openings for my first Stamp Club Group.