Would You Like A NEW Annual Catalog? I sent out my first round of catalogs last week, so most of my current customers should be receiving their catalogs soon, if they haven't already. If you'd like a copy, and are not currently working with another demonstrator, I would be happy to send you a catalog for FREE! US Residents only. Request a NEW Catalog Here
- Basics Collection—Features only Basic Black, Whisper White & Very Vanilla
- Neutrals Collection—Now features a "neutral" red, green & blue, which can act like a neutral color.
- Brights Collection—6 new additions to this family create a bright & cheer spectrum.
- Subtles Collection—5 new colors round out this soft palette.
- Regals Collection—Several of the old brights were added, along with a couple of rich new colors.
- In Color Collections—5 incoming In Colors for 2018-2020, along with one more year of the 2017-2019 In Colors. Want some ideas on In Color color combinations? Download 2018 In Color Combinations Ideas
2018 In Color Club Details Coming Soon! If you want to get all of the brand new In Colors in an affordable way, stay tuned for details on my annual In Color Club. Coming this weekend!
Check Out The Cool New Ink Pad Style!
Stampin' Up! ink pads have a sleek, new design that is easier to use and more compact to store!
- Easier & less confusing to open! Opens like a makeup compact.
- Tighter lid, so it won't accidentally pop off!
- Streamlined cases are stackable for compact storage & transport!
- Stickers for the inside of the pad, so you can easily identify colors while stamping!
- Defoaming agent added into the ink formula for better ink transfer!
Important Ink Pad Info:
- You can use the current Classic refill inks and new Classic refill inks interchangeably, even though the formula has been updated.
- Basic Black & Basic Gray Archival inks will no longer be available. Basic Gray will now be available in the Classic ink formula. You can use either Memento Tuxedo Black or StazOn Jet Black for your Basic Black ink.
- The new ink pads are slightly smaller, so while they will fit in the Color Caddy, they may slide out easily. A new Color Caddy is in the works.
This amazing new stamping tool sold out quickly during its limited early release last fall, and now it's back and available to all! You'll love how easy it is to perfectly align stamps, stamp in multiples and get complete ink coverage on your images. Plus, watch for an exclusive Stamparatus carrying case coming out later this year! Check out the Stamparatus Video above to see it in action and get some tips on how to use it effectively.
Stampin' Blends Markers were an instant hit when they were introduced last fall and they've been so popular that Stampin' Up! has had a difficult time keeping them in stock. I'm happy to announce that the original collection of Blends (minus the retired Pink Pirouette) is back in stock and available to order! Woohoo!
NEW Stampin' Blends Colors—The NEW Catalog includes 11 additional Blends Markers colors, with 10 of those being the brand new colors! These new colors are not quite ready, but should be available to order around mid-June. I'll be sure to let you know when they are orderable!
FREE Artisan Pearls With $75 Order In June!
June Host Code Thank You Gift—Place a minimum $75 order at my Online Store in the month of June using the Host Code R4PHWH3B and I'll send you a package of the pretty new Artisan Pearls as a little thank you gift! The soft shades of Grapefruit Grove, Petal Pink, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron & Tranquil Tide coordinate with many other colors, too. This is an exclusive Too Cool Stamping offer that lasts through June 30, 2018.
Fine Print—This is an exclusive offer from Too Cool Stamping; orders must be placed through Angie Leach at www.TooCool.StampinUp.net. Orders must be a minimum $75 retail price, and the Host Code must be used. Not valid for class fees or workshop orders. Be sure to select "yes" when asked if your demonstrator can contact you, so I know who to send the gift to. Item will be sent separately from your original order in mid-month of the month following your order. Not responsible for any delays due to backorders.
What New Products Top Your Wish List?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!