Too Cool Events & Specials!
- NEW Big Shot & Bundles Special—Now Thru August 31
- NEW Remaining 6 Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- Browse the Annual Catalog Online PDF
Hi Stamping Friends!
I'm so excited about our next TC Stamper Sampler Class coming up on Wednesday, August 20, because it's all about the NEW Blendabilities Markers!
This is definitely one class you do not want to miss! We'll be creating 5 cards and learning all about the versatility of these awesome alcohol-based markers!
Here are all the details!
TC Stamper Sampler Class: Blendabilities Markers Techniques
- When—Wednesday, August 20, 2014, at 6:30 pm.
- Where—Too Cool Stamping Studio in SW Fort Wayne, IN.
- What—Create 5 cards with envelopes all featuring Blendabilities Markers techniques.
- Class Fee—$15, OR it's FREE with a $40 order placed at the event.
- Stamp Club Members Price—Club members can choose this class option for only $5.
- Please Bring—SNAIL adhesive or equivalent. Refills available for purchase at class.
- RSVP—By Tuesday, August 19. Limited spaces available for this class.
Class Details—If you like to color, you're going to LOVE these markers, because they make your colored images come to life! Learn tips for successful blending & shading, plus try out a variety of other fun techniques to add color and pizzazz to your papercrafting projects!
We'll Learn About:
- Two Cool Styles of Coloring
- Neon Coloring Technique
- Colored Tin Technique
- Monochromatic Coloring
- Altering Rhinestone & Pearl Jewels
- Coloring On Ribbon
- Highlighting & Cleanup With The Color Lifter
Class-To-Go Kits Available—Can't make the class? Order a Class-To-Go Kit including all the pre-cut card stock and accessories needed to assemble the projects.
Please Note: Since this class is based on techniques created with the Blendabilities Markers, you'll need to have several colors of Blendabilities to complete these projects. I used 11 of the 12 colors, but you could certainly use less colors to complete these cards.
Here is the color-by-project breakdown, so you can figure out which colors would work best for you. The bolded colors are the ones I would recommend having most.
- Wisteria Wonder & Smoky Slate
- Cherry Cobbler & Calypso Coral
- Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie & Coastal Cabana
- Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Coastal Cabana
- Night of Navy & Old Olive
Also, two projects include White Embossing, and one includes Silver Encore Ink. Kits include step-by-step instructions & tips with photos of the finished projects emailed to you in PDF format. Pick up the kit at my studio, or I'll mail it to you for $5.60 Priority Shipping fee.
TIP: Buy Blendabilities Online Now For A FREE Class Kit—Purchase at least 4 Blendabilities Markers, or anything else you want to order, totaling at least $40 before shipping and tax and receive a FREE Class Kit! Please use Hostess Code GQDEHG3D. Order by August 19, 2014. Priority shipping $5.60 fee will be charged separately if you need it mailed to you.
* * * * *
This Is A Club Class Option For Stamp Club Members —If you're a part of my Too Cool Stamp Club, you'll be able to choose between this TC Stamper Sampler Class or this month's "Last Thursdays" class for your discounted class this month. See complete details.
Currently Looking For Club Members For Group #2—Contact me if you'd like to be put on the waiting list.
* * * * *
Contact Me Now Attend The Blendabilities Class!
Look for more details on the individual class projects on my upcoming blog posts!