The Online Extravaganza is going on NOW! There are dozens of items discounted from 20% – 50% off—now through Wednesday, November 28, 2012!
See the complete selection of sale items at my Online Store!
"Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class Is Next Week!
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—November 29. RSVP by Nov. 28.
- Merry Moments 12×12" Scrapbook Class-To-Go – Order by Nov. 30.
- 12 Days of Christmas Countdown Calendar Kit – Order by Nov. 26.
- Wow Techniques Class – December 14. RSVP by December 12.
Somtimes, autumn looks a little like this…
This was the view from my back deck this morning…all foggy and eerie. Which made today's projects all the more cheerful!
I don't know if you've noticed, but I seem to really like me some blue leaves. Blue! Have you ever even seen a blue leaf in real life? Me neither. Guess that's why stamping them is so much fun for me!
I LOVE the Wonderfall set that I've featured here, and like usual, I never seem to use a set I love nearly enough before it's time to move on to the next season of stamps. The good news is that the Wonderfall set will be carrying over after the Holiday Catalog is over! That means it's got a fighting chance of making it into the Annual Catalog! Yippee!
I started by texturizing a 5-1/4 x 4" piece of Very Vanilla with the Stripes Texture Impressions Folder. Notice that I moved the folder up, so that the little strip at the bottom remained smooth. Next, I added a 1" strip of my favorite Orchard Harvest checked pattern, and covered that with Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon before adding to my Old Olive card base.
The Wonderfall leaves were die-cut from Very Vanilla card stock with the Autumn Accents Die first, then I stamped the Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo and Old Olive images on them afterward. See more on how this is done at my How To Stamp On Die-Cuts post.
The horizontal version is embossed with the Chevron Texture Impressions Folder. I accented both cards with an Old Olive Bright Button, tied with some Island Indigo Baker's Twine.
I love, love, LOVE all the colors and patterns and textures on this card! Between the Chevron embossing on the background, and the alphabet pattern on the leaf, and the dotted stitching of the ribbon…it's simply a delicious feast for the eyes!
Last, but not least, I stamped a Sassy Salutation in Raspberry Ripple. It's got a cheerful look, too!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Wonderfall and Sassy Salutations
- Ink—Island Indigo, Old Olive, and Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink
- Paper—Orchard Harvest DSP; Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Brights Buttons, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Tools—Stripes Impresions Folder (card #1), Chevron Impressions Folder (card #2), Autumn Accents Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects and more at my Online Store!
Holiday Catalog Quick Links!
- See Holiday Catalog PDF
- Browse Holiday Catalog by Flash Player
- Shop Holiday Catalog Items Online
- Holiday Stampin' Supplies List – for samples in the catalog
November Promos Quick Links!
- Ink-redible FREE Ink Pads—For Hostesses & New Recruits!
- New Single Stamps now available for a limited time!
- Online Extravaganza—Now thru November 28!