- Stamp-of-the-Month—Features Peaceful Pines. Register by Nov. 15. Rescheduled: Nov. 24.
- Stamper Sampler: Holiday Card Stamp-A-Stack—November 12.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Rescheduled: Thusday, November 19.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's November and only 53 days until Christmas! That means it's the perfect month to plan & create holiday cards, gifts & goodies! I have some exciting classes coming up to help you get inspired for the season! Don't wait! It's time to create some Too Cool projects before busy gets busier!
Mark Your Calendars For Upcoming Classes!
Today, I'm introducing my November Stamp-of-the-Month Kit featuring the very versatile Peaceful Pines stamp set! I'm also putting the finishing touches on next Thursday's Stamper Sampler Class which will be a holiday card stamp-a-stack! Because of the Thanksgiving holiday at the end of the month, I've rescheduled some of my events. Please update your stamping calendars!
- Stamper Sampler: Holiday Stamp-A-Stack—Thursday, November 12, 6:30pm
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Rescheduled Thursday, November 19, 6:30pm
- Stamp-of-the-Month: Peaceful Pines—Rescheduled Tuesday, November 24, 6:30pm
- Countdown-To-Christmas: Reason For The Season—Sunday, December 6, 2pm
Stay tuned! The Holiday Fun is kicking into high gear!
Registration Now Open For November's Stamp-of-the-Month: Peaceful Pines
- Local Class: Tuesday, November 24, 6:30pm.
- Class-To-Go Kits Available!
- Registration Closes on November 15!
Kit includes Peaceful Pines photopolymer stamp set, a 1/2 pack of 6×6" Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack & all the pre-cut supplies and instructions needed to create 6 Christmas cards!
Contact Me To Register Up by Sunday, November 15.
Buy 3 Stamp-of-the-Month Classes, Get $5 off the Next Class!—See details.
Peaceful Pines & Merry Moments Duo Cards
This month's Peaceful Pine stamp set is a fun & versatile holiday set! With 8 different trees and lots of terrific ways to trim them, plus pretty phrases for insides of the cards…it truly is a great holiday card choice! It's even better when it's teamed up with the traditional colors and patterns from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper!
For the first project from my November Stamp-of-the-Month Class, I wanted to spotlight those beautiful papers and provide a foundation to feature your favorite Peaceful Pines trees.
Background Basics—I started with a 4" x 3" piece of the multicolor dots and a 4" x 2-1/4" piece of the Cherry Cobbler polka dots from the Merry Moments DSP Stack. They were adhered to a Mossy Meadow card base, then the seam was covered with a 4" x 1/2" piece of Silver Glimmer Paper.
Merry Moments DSP Stack v. Merry Moments DSP Pack—If you like traditional Christmas colors, then the Merry Moments Designer Series Papers is the go-to paper this season! It has ALL of the really great Christmas colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Real Red, Smoky Slate & Whisper White.
Did you know that can purchase it in two different ways? It comes in the convenient 6" x 6" stack which includes 48 sheets, 24 each of 2 double-sided patterns, which is perfect for mass-producing cards in the same patterns. OR, you can choose the 12"x 12" pack which includes 2 each of 6 double-sided designs, which gives you more patterns in a bigger size for all kinds of holiday projects! That's TWO cool!
Label Layers—I created a foundation for my tree by die-cutting a couple of layers with the Lots of Labels Framelits. I cut a Real Red one for the bottom and a White White one for the top, which I also embossed with the Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder. The layers are SNAILed together and popped up on the background with Dimensionals.
Two Cool—The second card from the class may look a lot different, but I simply flipped the double-sided Merry Moments DSP to the backsides for this one. Sweet!
Two Trees—This time I added a Mossy Meadow card stock tree that was die-cut from the Perfect Pines Framelits. The stamped tree is in the medium size tree, and the card stock shape is in the small tree size. After cutting the basic tree shape, I ran it through the Big Shot again with the decorative die that adds the string of lights design. I LOVE that one! The white background shows through here, but you can also add a second tree shape behind it in another color, or even use Silver Foil, to change the color of the "lights."
Finishing Touches—I changed up the positioning of the Silver Cording bow and Rhinestones.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Peaceful Pines (photopolymer) OR Peaceful Pines Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Mossy Meadow Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Merry Moments DSP Stack; Silver Glimmer Paper; Mossy Meadow, Real Red & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Silver Cording Trim, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Perfect Pines Framelits OR Peaceful Pines Bundle (photopolymer), Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
* * * * *
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!