- Did you look through the 2017-2018 Catalog Retired List one last time?
- Did you check out the 2018 Occasions Catalog Retired List, too?
- Many retiring items are on sale…did you see anything on the Discounted Retired List?
- Are there any Discounted Bundles you want to get at 10% off?
- Have you stocked up on the retiring 2016-2018 In Colors that you love? Cardstock? Refill Ink?
- Have you stocked up on your favorite retiring colors from the Color Revamp?
- The special Share What You Love Bundles with FREE gifts & 30-Project Tutorial end May 31, too!
- Receive FREE Linen Thread with your $50 order with Host Code: 9QYUKNHH.
New Catalog Price Increase On Some Stamping Basics
When you get your new catalog, you'll notice that some of the core stamping products have small price increases. Before the new prices hit on Friday, June 1, 2018, you might want to stock up on some basics, especially the paper products like cardstock and envelopes!
I've gathered a list of the price increases that I found:
- Cardstock: $8.00 to $8.50
- White & Vanilla Cardstock: $9.00 to $9.75
- 12×12", Thick, Glossy Cardstock: $7.00 to $7.75
- Vellum, Shimmery: $8.00 to $9.00
- 6×6" DSP Packs: $10.00 $11.00
- Specialty DSP: $13 to $14
- Envelopes: $6.50 to 7.00
- Clear Envelopes: $5.00 to $5.50
- Note Cards & Envelopes: $6.00 to $6.50
- Mini Envelopes: $9.00 to $9.50
- Cello Bags: $3.00 to $3.50 and $5.00 to $5.50
- Ink Pads: $6.50 to $7.50 (new ink pad style)
- Acetate Boxes: $6.50 to $7.00
- Metallic Threads: $3.00 to $3.50
- Linen Thread: $4.50 to $5.00
"Last Thursdays" Card Class & Retirement Party!
Create 4 cards using fun, Too Cool techniques! This month our cards will feature both retiring items AND a sneak peek new catalog items! The class is perfect for both new stampers and the stamping enthusiast! It's a great way to learn the stamping basics & play with some of the latest products! Cost is $15 or the class is FREE with a minimum purchase at the event.
Plus, Retirement Party Specials—This Event Only!
- Everyone who attends can select a free retiring item from my prize basket!
- Pick up a copy of the NEW Catalog!
- See new products & dozens of sample cards on display!
- Place orders for the retiring merchandise AND/OR items from the new catalog!
- Select a FREE stamp set from my clearance selection with every $50 purchase!
- Bring a friend new to class and you'll both select 6 FREE handmade cards!
- Schedule a New Catalog party in June or July & receive an In Color Cardstock Assortment.
Would You Like A New Catalog? I've mailed out the first round of catalogs and will be sending more out at the end of the week. If you are not currently working with another demonstrator, I would be happy to send you a catalog for FREE! US Residents only.
Bubble Over Bundle Cards
I finally purchased the Bubble Over Bundle, just in time to get it at the 10% off discounted Bundle price before it's gone after May 31! What a fun set that's perfect for summertime fun! I had lots of the already-retired Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper leftover from Sale-a-Bration, so I used that with the Bubble Over stamp set and Bottles & Bubbles Framelits for a refreshing last-chance bundle card for "Last Thursdays."
CASEd from Amy Koenders at Stamp With Amy K.
Background Basics—The Bermuda Bay card base is 4-1/4" x 11" folded in half vertically. I adhered a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of striped Bubbles & Fizz DSP to the card front, then added a 1" x 5-1/4" strip of the bubble pattern along the left side. Next, I adhered a 4" x 2" piece of Calypso Coral close to the bottom.
Amazing Accents—I wrapped some of the retiring Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon around the card front, tied it into a double-knot and trimmed it. I LOVE the little bottle cap accent! It's made by stamping the center star image from the Bubble Oval stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White cardstock. It's punched with the 3/4" Circle Punch. The cap is a die-cut made with a Silver Foil sheet and the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The cap layers are adhered together with SNAIL, then adhered to the card front with SNAIL.
Bottle Fun—I stamped the large Bubble Over bottle image in Lemon Lime Twist and the smaller bottle image in Daffodil Delight onto Whisper White card stock. The shapes are die-cut with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The label is stamped in Bermuda Bay ink, then also die-cut using the Bottles & Bubbles dies. Finally, those amazing bottle caps! They're die-cut from Silver Foil and are adhered with Multipurpose Glue. They really adding to the bottle look, don't you think?! Both bottles are mounted onto the card front with Dimensionals.
Bubbly Sequins—I added a few of the retiring Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins to resemble bubbles above the bottles. Now that I think about it, maybe I should have left one of the caps off, so the floating bubbles were a little more realistic.
Two Cool—The second card starts with a Lemon Lime Twist card base layered with the herringbone bottle pattern of the Bubbles & Fizz DSP. This time, the left side strip is a 1-1/2" x 5-1/4" piece of Calypso Coral, stamped with the bubbles images from Bubble Over. A 4" x 2" strip of the striped DSP was added to the bottom background.
Accents—I wrapped the card front with the Bermuda Bay Stitched Satin Ribbon this time and added a Calypso Coral "yay" circle to the Silver Foil bottlecap.
Bottles—This time, the bottles were stamped in Bermuda Bay and Smoky Slate, with a Calypso Coral label. I also added leftover soft sky Tutti-Frutti Sequins.
Bundle It & SAVE—Save 10% when you purchase the Bubble Over stamp set and Bottles & Bubbles Framelits together as a bundle…thru May 31 only!
Shop For Supplies To Make This Project
What Kinds of Bottles Would You Create? Soda or Beer?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
SAVE On Last Chance Discounted Products!
There are about 5 dozen items from the Retired List that are now discounted from 25% to 50% off! Save on tools, embellishments, paper and more!
NEW Share What You Love Suite BUNDLES!
With FREE Bonus Gifts—May 1-31, 2018. See Complete Details.
Receive 30 FREE Project Tutorials—Want more Share What You Love project ideas? Purchase any of the Early Release bundles from me at my Too Cool Stamping Online Store, and I'll send you a step-by-step tutorial PDF for 30 phenomenal projects! This special collaboration with my demonstrator friends is an exclusive offer good thru May 31 only!