Hi Stamping Friends!
I'm so very excited because today is December 1 and demonstrators only can begin ordering from the upcoming Spring Catalog and start earning Sale-A-Bration rewards! Woohoo! These promotions officially begin in January for customers, so mark your calendars: Spring Catalog begins January 3 and Sale-A-Bration begins January 22.
But, you don't have to wait to join in on the fun!
It's An Awesome Time To Be A Demonstrator!
- Customize your Starter Kit with $125 of your choice of merchandise!
- No shipping fee on the Starter Kit!
- Earn Sale-A-Bration incentives during the pre-order—going on right now!
- 20% discount or more on EVERY order!
- 10 FREE Classic Ink Pads with the Ink-redible Promotion (thru December 16 only!)
My Ornament Punch Pop-Up Gift Card Holders are all ready to send out on Monday for customers who earned free gift certificates last week. Yay! Today, I'll show you have to make your own!
CASEd from Heather Summers at Stamp With Heather.
I saw this gift card holder at Heather Summer's blog and thought they were delightful! Turns out they're delightfully easy-to-make, too!
The bottom of the Crumb Cake card stock is punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch for a pretty edge, then it's punched with the Ornament Punch to create a window.
The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes is stamped in Cherry Cobbler. The Victoria Crochet Trim bow is attached with a Mini Glue Dot.
It's a tri-fold style holder, so it opens to reveal a panel decorated with Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper. I stamped the ornament image from the Tags Til Christmas set (or you could use any of the Delightful Decorations ornaments) in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla card stock, then punched out with the Ornament Punch. TIP: Close the front of the holder and adhere the ornament through the window for perfect positioning.
The ornament is decorated with Pearl Jewels (click to enlarge the photo).
Open the card to reveal the popped-up gift card! Too cool!
Create Your Own Pop-Up Gift Card Holder
- Start with a 4" x 11" sheet of card stock.
- Score at 2-3/4", 4", 5-1/4", and 8-1/8" with the Simply Scored tool.
- Fold as shown above: mountain, valley, mountain, mountain.
- Add 2-3/4" x 4" designer series paper to the first panel.
- Add Sticky Strip along the edge of the 2nd panel that's closest to the designer paper. (Do not add any adhesive to the short sides or the edge next to the valley fold on that 2nd panel). The 2nd and 3rd panels will adhere together to create the pop-up.
- Use your gift card, or a credit card, as a template to mark how big the opening will need to be on your pop-up section.
- Use the Word Window Punch to snip out enough room to hold the card. TIP: I started by punching out a center piece first, then slide my punch toward either side to the mark I made to punch the remainder.
- Trim any unslightly points or uneven places with Paper Snips.
- Punch the border and window and decorate as desired!
I made a second version with Crumb Cake 3/8" Tafetta Ribbon trim and striped paper from Be of Good Cheer DSP.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Tags Til Christmas (or Delightful Decorations), Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Ink—Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
- Paper—Be of Good Cheer DSP; Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Victoria Crochet Trim (holder #1), Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (holder #2), Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Ornament Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects and more at my Online Store!