Hi Stamping Friends!
Wow! This week's Best Dressed LIVE Class Kit has been the most popular ever! I thought I had plenty of supplies, but I had to order in more Best Dressed DSP in order to complete all the kits going out later this week! Have you earned your kit yet? Today is the last day to place your qualifying order!
Create These Pretty Best Dressed Cards With Me!
Featuring Best Dressed DSP with Foil Accents
Receive a FREE LIVE Class 6-Card Kit!
Use Host Code CZVUPWMG
on a minimum $35 order
Want to make the projects I demonstrated during the April 23, 2020, LIVE Class? I'll send you a FREE LIVE 6-Card Class Kit for this week's projects when you place an Online Order of $35 or more using HOST CODE CZVUPWMG. Class kit will included all the pre-cut supplies & embellishments to create 6 cards! Offer ends Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Kits will be mailed out by Saturday, May 2.
Are You A Too Cool Team Member? Order this LIVE Class Kit for $15, by email or text request.
Last Chance Retiring List Is Here
With Select Items Discounted at 30% – 60% Off!
Available Until June 2 or While Supplies Last!
- Some Retiring Items Are Just Being Reconfigured! A few of the dies and an embossing folder will still be available in the new catalog, even though they are listed on the Retired List. They are simply being reconfigured to go with the new die-cutting machine. These items will continue to be available: In The Woods dies, Layering Circles dies, Layering Ovals dies, Layering Squares dies, Nature's Roots dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Well Written dies, Be Mine Stitched dies and the Woodland Folder.
- Some Bundles Are Carrying Over! A few of the bundles featured in the Mini Catalog that were experiencing a Non-Orderable status for numerous weeks will be available at the discounted bundle price in the upcoming Annual Catalog! These include So Sentimental, Peaceful Moments, Painted Labels, Mountain Air, Timeless Tulips and Heartfelt.
- Shop Retiring Bundles Remember: Bundles are typically only available for the catalog in which they premiere. Just because a Bundle is retiring, does not necessarily mean that the stamp set is retiring.
- Some retiring items are discounted from between 20% – 60%! Check out the PDF list for complete details.
- SNAIL Adhesive is retiring, but don't freak out! There are TWO COOL, much better replacement items that will be in the NEW Annual Catalog. Details will come around May 26.
- Individual Stampin' Blends Markers are being retired, but you'll still be able to purchase Combo Packs of Stampin' Blends Markers in the NEW Catalog! If you want individual colors…get them quickly before they sell out! Shop for Blends Markers
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 26; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Ornate Garden Hershey Bar Wraps
I created these adorable little gifts for my last team event and I love how they turned out! The perfect pick-me-up and so easy to create!
Wrap Basics—I started with a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper that I wrapped tightly around the Hershey's Chocolate Bar and adhered with one strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive. I didn't adhere the DSP to the candy, because I wanted the wrap to slide off without harming it.
Peaceful Poppy—I used the Poppy Moments dies to die-cut a Terracotta Tile and Early Espresso two-layer poppy. The layers are attached in the center with a couple of Glue Dots. I also added a Whisper White 1/2" Circle punch (retiring) and a flower center die-cut from Gold Glimmer Paper (retiring). The leaf die-cut layers are in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive and are adhered with Multipurpose Glue. I popped up the flower and leaves with Dimensionals onto the candy bar.
I LOVE that the die-cut poppy matches the poppies on the Ornate Garden DSP so well! Perfect!
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a Peaceful Moments sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a Whisper White Painted Labels die-cut. It's popped up onto the candy bar with Dimensionals. I finished up by adding a couple of Rhinestone Jewels that were colored with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Marker.
Two Cool—For the second version, I used an Ornate Garden DSP pattern filled with Daisies! The sentiment is also from Peaceful Moments, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a 4" x 3/4" strip of Whisper White. I used a Bone Folder to bend the banner into a wave and I fishtail cut the end.
Daisy Duo—I punched two large Daisy shapes and two small Daisy shapes out of Whisper White cardstock to create the flowers. I used a Bone Folder to curl the petals, then bent them upward at the center point. They are adhered together with Glue Dots. The daisy centers are a 1/2" Circle punched from So Saffron cardstock and topped with retired and now sold out Gold Faceted Gems. Love this look!
Shop Items To Make These Projects
Who Needs One of These Cute Candy Bars?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
FREE Thank You Gift For April 2020!
FREE Simply Shammy Cleaner with $75 Order!
Apply Host Code YB92GHMR at Shopping Bag