Hi Stamping Friends!
The Mini Pizza Boxes are so much fun for treats and gift packaging, but they were specifically designed to hold a set of 3×3" Note Cards with Envelopes! We'll be creating a whole set of Note Cards with my Painted Harvest Stamp-of-the-Month class kit. My class is the perfect way to try out this fun product! You'll even receive a few extra pizza boxes in the kit, so you can make more note card sets, treat boxes or cookie holders. Too Cool!
Hurry! Registration closes on September 30th!
• • • • •
Painted Harvest Sunflower Pizza Box Note Cards Set
This little Mini Pizza Box note cards set is a pretty little gift that is sure to brighten someone's day! Not only are the little 3×3" cards super cute, but the Mini Pizza Box is so tiny and adorable! Add the beautiful Painted Harvest sunflower images and the set is even more fun to create!
- Cajun Craze card base with Cajun Craze detailed image and Peekaboo Peach solid image.
- Soft Sky card base with Marina Mist detailed image and Soft Sky solid image.
- Garden Green card base with Flirty Flamingo detailed image and Berry Burst solid image.
- Crushed Curry card base with Tangerine Tango detailed image and Crushed Curry solid image.
- Early Espresso card base with Bermuda Bay detailed image and Pool Party solid image.
Shop Now For Items To Make These Projects
October's Christmas Quilt Class – See Details!
Local Class on October 18 or Order A Class-To-Go!