Best of 25 Years Club Members Receive:
- One new "Best of…" stamp set each month or equivalent ($14.95 value).
- One Firm Foam Ink Pad of their choice (or equivalent).
- Supplies to create 3 cards with that stamp set ($10 value).
- $40 in Hostess Rewards during one month.
- Plus, 2 FREE $14.95 stamp sets of your choice with the Collectors Club!
Cost per month is just $24* (including shipping and tax) in the local Fort Wayne area! There's an additional cost to send Priority Mail. See complete details*.
Hurry! Deadline for signup is January 31st, or as soon as we get 12 people. Contact me today to register.
Hi Stamping Friends!
You may have noticed that I don't do a lot of whimsical designs, but sometimes the images are so cute that I simply can't resist a more light-hearted card!
That's how I feel about the adorable designs in the Patterned Occasions stamp set featured in the Sale-A-Bration Flyer. You can earn this set for FREE when you place a $50 order! Yippee!
This was one of my Spring Kick-Off cards and also one that I swapped at Leadership. I loved combining the cute elephant with the delightful colors and patterns in the Patio Party Designer Series Paper.
Click to enlarge to see the patterns up close.
I specifically used these two papers from the pack: one with patterned circles that are perfectly sized for the 1-3/4" Circle Punch, and the other with fun and colorful prints in a striped design that I cut apart for varying looks. The Stampin' Trimmer works most excellently for cutting the strips, by the way!
You can see one of the striped patterns on this card, which brings all of the pretty Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Baja Breeze colors together nicely. The three punched circles kind of provides a three-ring circus look, don't you think? I used the 1-3/8" Circle Punch for the smallest circle, 1-3/4" Circle Punch for the medium sized one, and the 2-1/2" Circle Punch for the largest one.
The elephant was colored directly on the stamp with markers before stamping, then accented with some Rhinestone Jewels.
I used the flip-side of the stripes paper on this card to contrast the different colors of circles.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Patterned Occasions SAB set (clear #129624, wood #129621)
- Ink—Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green Markers
- Paper—Patio Party DSP; Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Trimmer, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!