With A $50 Purchase In December!
Use December Hostess Code K24XVX7T See Complete Details!
- December Stamper Sampler Class—Quick & Cool Stocking Stuffers. Dec. 10.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Rescheduled: Wednesday, December 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List—Available while supplies last!
Hi Stamping Friends!
LAST CALL! Today is the final day to RSVP for my Quick & Cool Stocking Stuffer class on Thursday!
Today, I'm sharing a fun & fast holiday card from Too Cool team member Peggy Tassler. But first, a couple announcements…
Paper Pumpkin Deadline on Thursday! Tomorrow is the 10th of the month, which is the monthly deadline for subscribing to the Paper Pumpkin Kit. Subscribe now and you'll receive the December Paper Pumpkin Kit at your door in a couple weeks!
Year-End Sale Starts Thursday! Check back tomorrow to see all the details on the 2015 Year-End Sale! Select Stampin' Up! items will be up to 60% off December 10 thru January 4.
CASEd from Barb Mann from Barb's Simply Stampin' Blog.
Peggy's Adorable Snowman Work of Art
Peggy Tassler brought this card to our Too Cool Team shoebox swap. Isn't he so cute?!
Stamped Snowman—This one-layer card is super-fast to stamp & assemble! The snowman is stamped on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White with the versatile Work of Art stamp set! Peggy recommends building the snowman from the bottom up, just like you would in real life!
- Stamp the large Work of Art swoosh in Night of Navy to create the scarf along the bottom right. Stamp a second and third time to create the ends of the scarf.
- Stamp the Work of Art dot image five times in Archival Black to create the snowman grin right above the scarf.
- Stamp the Work of Art heart-shaped swoosh in Pumpkin Pie for the nose.
- Stamp the rectangle Work of Art image in Elegant Eggplant in the top left corner.
- Stamp the hat brim in Elegant Eggplant with the long Work of Art line.
That layer is adhered to an Elegant Eggplant card base.
Eye Punchouts—The eyes are punched from Basic Black card stock with the Small Oval Punch, which is no longer available. You could also use a 3/4" Circle Punch. The curve at the bottoms of the eyes were punched by a 1-1/2" Circle Punch.
Silver Accents—The hat is decorated with a Silver Glimmer star die-cut from the Perfect Pines Thinlits. The scarf has a cute Silver Glimmer bow die-cut from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
Sweet Sentiment—The Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy onto Whisper White, then punched with the Word Window Punch. It's popped up on a 2-3/8" x 1/2" piece of Basic Black card stock that's been fish-tailed on the ends.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Work of Art (clear, wood), Teeny Tiny Wishes (clear, wood)
- Ink—Archival Black Ink; Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy & Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Silver Glimmer Paper; Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Perfect Pines Thinlits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Big Shot, Small Oval Punch (retired) or 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Place An Order At My Online Store For Your Class Discount! Please use Hostess Code: YMVVZXMY.
Register Now! Registration extended to December 9, 2015!
Order Holiday Retiring Items At My Online Store!