- View NEW Annual Online Catalog (Flash)
- View NEW Annual Catalog PDF
- 25% Off Digital MDS—Thru June 15
- Grab Your Greetings—25% off three popular sentiment stamp sets: Sassy Salutations, Sweet Essentials, and Petite Pairs! Thru June 30
Hi Stamping Friends!
Here's a fun and surprisingly easy birthday card created by my Too Cool Team member Rita Berning…
Rita used the delightful new Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper for a striped pattern on her Pear Pizzazz card front. It's adorned with Island Indigo satin ribbon left over from Sale-A-Bration for nice texture.
The sentiment is from the Label Love stamp set, inked in Island Indigo and punched with the Artisan Label Punch (<<<that's my new favorite punch!). I LOVE that she added more Artisan Label punch layers in Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo underneath the popped up greeting. That punch is so awesome for layering!
Check out the extra-fun inside—a birthday presents pop-up! Awesome!
The tower of gifts are decorated with more Gingham Garden DSP and satin ribbon. And the "happy birthday" image from the same Label Love set completes the card perfectly!
Pop-Up Presents Instructions: Start with a 8" x 5" Whisper White piece, scored at 4" with the Simply Scored tool.
With the piece folded, mark along the fold at the 1", 2", and 3" marks. This will be where you eventually cut. Then, you'll want to mark how long the cuts will be with a pencil and ruler:
- 1" cut at the 1" mark
- 1-1/4" cut at the 2" mark
- 1-3/4" cut at the 3" mark
- 1-3/4" cut at the 4" mark
With the piece still folded, make the cuts along your marks through both layers, then score between the cut marks on both layers. That will make the folds on the outer edges of the present layers. Pop the gift layers up and crease the folds. Then simply decorate the presents and stamp the card as desired, and adhere to the inside of the card.
Updated: Changed the measurements to make them a little smaller.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Label Love or Label Love Bundle
- Ink—Island Indigo Classic Ink
- Paper—Gingham Garden DSP; Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Island Indigo satin ribbon (retired)
- Tools—Artisan Label or Label Love Bundle, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks to Rita for sharing her amazing card!