- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- 2017 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party—Local only. January 29. Register by Jan. 22.
- Sending Love Valentine's Class Treats Class—Local & online class. Feb. 5 Register by Jan. 23.
- January Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Beautiful You. Register by Jan. 23. Details soon.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—Local class January 26.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►January Hostess Code: J47VBQN6—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Do you need some sweet treats for an upcoming Valentine's Day event? I've got the perfect class for creating some cute little Valentine's for your student's classmates, favors for a party, or thoughtful little gifts for friends & co-workers! Join me for my Sending Love Valentine's Treats Class!
Today, I'm giving you a close-up look at these easy-to-make, adorable little treats!
Love Notes Envelope—I used all of the varieties of Sending Love DSP, sometimes selecting the Real Red pattern and sometimes choosing the Whisper White patterned side. I used the remaining little 2" strips to cut out coordinating envelopes with the Love Notes Framelits. It's a tight fit to get the framelit on that scrap, but if you position them just right, you can get two envelopes from each leftover strip. I just LOVE the little mini envelopes those framelits create! Close up the flaps with just two Glue Dots and pop it up with Dimensionals onto the circle medallion. I added a small Blushing Bride Glimmer heart, die cut from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
Love Notes Note—I also used the Love Notes Framelits to cut a tiny note that fits inside the envelope. I stamped Sealed With Love hearts on it with Blushing Bride ink, and a sentiment from the same stamp set in Pool Party ink. I love that the little note can be used to put a sweet message on the candy pouch! You know kids will love that detail, too! Adorable!
Too Cool—Here's another one of the many examples that I created from the paper pack. So fun to mix & match patterns!
What a fun class treat that you can make WITH your child, to share some quality, creative time together! That's the sweetest part of all!
Bundle It & SAVE! Purchase the Sealed With Love stamp set and Love Notes Framelits together in a Bundle to save 10% off the cost of purchasing them separately!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Sealed With Love (photopolymer) OR Sealed With Love Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Blushing Bride, Pool Party
- Paper—Sending Love DSP Stack; Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper; Pool Party & Whisper White
- Accessories—3/8" Stitched Satin Real Red Ribbon, Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine
- Tools—Love Notes Framelits OR Sealed With Love Bundle (photopolymer), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Big Shot, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, 1/4" hole punch (office supply store), Tear & Tape Adhesive, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
Receive 2 FREE Teacher Gift—When you order two class kits, I'll throw in two matching, handmade Sending Love Valentine's Hershey's Nugget Tins that make great teacher gifts! Take the class with two of your children, or have your child bring their friend (and parent)! Or create two kits to cover bigger classes. Whatever the reason, two kits = two tins!
• • • • •