The Elegant Butterflies Punch is a must-have from the new Annual Catalog! Punch a few butterfly shapes from some Designer Paper and coordination card stock, and you have a quick and cute card that's perfect for so many occasions!
I mean, how adorable are these Two Cool Elegant Butterfly cards?! And, these were so simple to create!
I punched three Elegant Butterflies from Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, then layered them with Dimensionals on three more butterflies punched from Baja Breeze card stock. Add some Rhinestone Jewels as the butterfly bodies and you have some awesome fluttering accents!
The middle butterfly has an extra Little Labels punch from the 2011-2013 In Color Patterns Paper Stack, and some Island Indigo Baker's Twine antennae. The sentiment is from the Lovely Little Labels stamp set, punched with the same coordinating Little Labels Punch.
For a little extra texture, I embossed the Island Indigo background with the Fancy Fan Folder.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Lovely Little Labels
- Ink—Old Olive Classic Ink
- Paper—Twitterpated DSP; 2011-2013 In Color Paper Stack; Certainly Celery, Island Indigo, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Elegant Butterfly Punch, Little Labels Punch Pack, Fancy Fan Impresssions Folder, Big Shot, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Order all of the supplies used on today's projects, at my Online Store!