- Year-End Closeouts—Save up to 60% off!
- Retiring Holiday Items—See which items are going for good!
- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- December Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Baby Bear. Details coming soon.
- Too Cool Team Holiday Party—December 12. New team members welcome!
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—December 29. 4 cards for $15. Local class
Hi Stamping Friends!
I'm at my final craft fair today, so I thought I'd share another one of the projects I'm selling at my booth. If you're in the Fort Wayne, Indiana, area, please stop and see me today between 9am – 3pm at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church.
• • • • •
Year-End Closeouts Sale Begins Today!
Save Up To 60% off Now Thru January 3, 2017
Stampin' Up! is making room for LOTS of brand new items for 2017, so they're clearing out their inventory with BIG savings! You'll find great prices on retiring Holiday Catalog merchandise, Clearance Rack deals and excess inventory items! Save while supplies last!
Snow Place Candy Bar Pull Treat Holder
Basic Pull Treat Holder Instructions—Start with a 6" x 7-1/2" piece of Designer Series Paper.
- Score along the 6" side at the 1-1/2" and 4" marks using the Simply Scored Tool.
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive or Fast Fuse along the bottom of the middle & smaller panels. Add another strip along the edge of the smaller panel.
- Fold and adhere the sides to create the pouch.
- Punch a hole in the top with a 1/4" Hole Punch.
- Use a Crimper tool (retired) to crimp the end, or Simply Scored Tool to create the look of faux crimping.
- Thread a 20" piece of ribbon that is at least 5/8" wide.
- Add the Hershey's Chocolate Bar on top of the ribbon, pushing it into the pouch.
- Tie the ribbon ends and trim.
Pull Treat Holder—I created my pull treat holders using the Mint Macaron patterns from the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. I liked the way the Cucumber Crush 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon looked with the paper, so I used that for my pull. The ribbon needs to be at least 5/8" wide to easily pull the candy bar out.
Ovals—I created a foundation for the penguin by die cutting a Whisper White oval and Cherry Cobbler scallop oval using the Layering Ovals Framelits. I adhered the white layer to the cherry layer with SNAIL, then popped it up with Dimensionals onto the treat front.
Snow Place Penguin—I stamped the Snow Place penguin in Archival Black (it's the darkest and stamps the best solid color) onto Whisper White. I colored in the feet and beak with Tangerine Tango marker, then die cut with the Snow Friends Framelits. I stamped the hat in Cherry Cobbler and scarf in Cucumber Crush, then die cut those images, as well. The penguin and hat are popped up with Dimensionals.
Custom Sentiment—I thought it would be fun to make a personalized treat using the Labeler Alphabet. What a great way to make the gift extra-special! You could even use it as a name card at a place setting for a festive holiday table! I stamped the custom sentiment onto a 2-3/4" x 1/2" strip of Whisper White, fishtailed the ends and popped up with Dimensionals.
Two Cool Sentiment—If you don't need to customize a name on the treat, simply stamp one of the Snow Place greetings instead.
More Treats!—I made lots of variations on my treats for my craft fair. I tried Pool Party DSP, as well as patterns from the Presents & Pinecones DSP, which is now ON SALE!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Snow Place (photopolymer), Labeler Alphabet (photopolymer)
- Ink—Archival Black Ink; Cherry Cobbler, Cucumber Crush, Emerald Envy, Island Indigo, Brights Markers
- Paper—2015-2017 DSP Stack; Subtles DSP Stack; Presents & Pinecones DSP; Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
- Accessories—Cucumber Crush 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, White 5/8" Organza Ribbon
- Tools—Layering Ovals Framelits, Snow Friends Framelits, Big Shot, Simply Scored, 1/4" Hole Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive or Fast Fuse, SNAIL