Hi Stamping Friends!
The more I play with my Oh So Eclectic set, the more I LOVE it! I've seen some pretty spectacular projects online that continue to inspire me, too!
Today, I'm sharing an Oh So Eclectic card from my "Last Thursdays" class that's coming up tomorrow. If you want to come and make this fun card, RSVP by the end of today!
LAST CALL For Oh So Eclectic Class Kit—It's also the last day to register for my Oh So Eclectic Stamp-of-the-Month Class kit! Don't miss it!
• • • • •
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 6:30pm. Fort Wayne, IN
FINAL DAY To Register For Oh So Eclectic Class Kit
CASEd from A Work of Carte.
Oh So Eclectic Emboss Resist Cards
Layering elements has never been more fun than with the Oh So Eclectic bundle! Today's cards use several of the stamps & die-cut elements to create a sweet, textured collage design.
- Rub your White Card stock with the Embossing Buddy to remove static & finger oils.
- Stamp the outline Oh So Eclectic flower image with VersaMark ink onto Whisper White card stock.
- Sprinkle on White Embossing Powder, tap of excess.
- Use Heat Tool to heat powder until glossy & smooth.
- Stamp the solid Oh So Eclectic flower in Rich Razzleberry ink over the top of the embossed flower.
- Blot off the resisted ink to bring out the white embossed lines.
- Die-cut the flower shape with the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits.
- Die-cut the Gold Glimmer flower by running the inside flower thinlit and outside flower framelit through at the same time. Attach with a couple of Glue Dots.
- Stamp the cross-hatched leaf in Pear Pizzazz ink and die-cut with the coordinating leaf framelit. Adhere with dabs of SNAIL or Multipurpose Glue.
- Die-cut the small sprig from Pear Pizzazz card stock and adhere with a Glue Dot or Multipurpose Glue.
- Pop up the embossed flower element over the top with Dimensionals.
Bundle & SAVE—Purchase the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and Eclectic Layers Thinlits together in a bundle to save 10% off the cost of purchasing them separately!
Finishing Touches—I added a single Gold Faceted Gem at the bottom of the collage, then a couple of single Mini Sequins with a teeny tiny dab of Multipurpose Glue floating around the top and bottom of the collage.
Shop Now For Items To Make These Projects
Apply Host Code NDMKXKZG at Shopping Cart
Earn $5 Coupon For Every $50 Order In July! Redeem In August