Another pretty card we made at the Creative Convention last weekend…
Talk about simple and pretty! The leaves on this card are die-cut from Spice Cake Designer Series Paper with the Leaves #2 Die. I crumpled them up, then tacked them down with some SNAIL in a few places to keep them very textured.
Complete Supply List
- Stamps—Hand-Penned Holidays
- Ink—Spice Cake DSP, More Mustard Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Silver Mini Brads
- Tools—Houndstooth Impressions Folder, Leaves #2 Die, Big Shot, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Order all of the supplies to create this project at my Online Store!
* * * * *
A Big Deal That's "To Die" For!
Have you ever noticed that I use the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine on nearly every project that I create? It is hands-down my favorite stamping tool (well, aside from stamps!).
Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' Up! agrees. Her she is telling you how you can receive a Big Shot absolutely FREE when you sign up to become a demonstrator in October:
Even if you already have a Big Shot, you can choose to select $100 worth of free stamping products when you join my Too Cool Stamping Demo Team! Don't miss it! See complete details on the FREE Big Shot Promotion!