(Not that I mind! Hahahaha!)
I've seen them in place of birthday cakes at several recent parties. There are bakeries that specialize in these trendy pastries, featuring seemingly unlimited varieties with yummy-good frostings and popular flavors. They're even the subject of reality TV shows like Cupcake Wars and DC Cupcakes (although I still love my Cake Boss the best!)
Can you imagine all of the awesomely good, cupcake toppings you can create with this punch? Add textures, glitter, embossing, and different colors and patterns of paper for some fancy flavor possiblities!
Here are Two Cool cupcake cards in three pretty Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper flavors! I punched the cake and frosting out of the decorative paper with the Build A Cupcake Punch, mounted them on Whisper White, then trimmed around them with Paper Snips for a nice, crisp border that makes them pop! (click pic to enlarge)
More Too Cool Punched Shapes!
Now I'm having fun discovering all of the fun punched shapes you can create out of the Build A Cupcake Punch! Wow—this punch has lots of new border options!
I used the "frosting" shape to punch the edges of the greeting on the first card, and the "cake" shape to create a mini-scallop border on the second card's sentiment. I love that you can add a fancy edge to any length of card stock!
My "bring on the Cake" sentiment is from the set Bring On The Cake, but I combined two stamps to get that saying in the same script!
I used a Not Quite Navy marker to color the rubber on only the words I wanted them stamped them side-by-side. A Stamp-A-Ma-Jig can help tremendously for perfect placement here!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Birthday Bakery (hostess, card #1), Bring On The Cake (card #2), Teahouse (background)
- Ink—Pear Pizzazz (background) Classic Ink, Not Quite Navy Marker
- Paper—Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, and Baja Breeze card stock, Springtime Vintage DSP.
- Accessories—Basic Rhinestones (card #1), Basic Pearls (card #2)
- Tools—Build A Cupcake Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Bone Folder, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Are you hungry for cupcakes now! I know I am! Order the Build A Cupcake Punch so you can create your own today!
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50 —For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $300 and earn fone FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice, in addition to the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive 15% off your Starter Kit! Plus, get a bonus product bundle filled with more than $50 in FREE products! Sign up today!