- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 11. Details soon.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►February Hostess Code: A9A49SWG—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Another congratulations and welcome is in order! Mary Gerken joined my Too Cool Team over the weekend by purchasing the AMAZING $99 Starter Kit! So glad to have you on the team, Mary!
Don't miss out on this fantastic kit! If you've been thinking about purchasing the $99 Starter Kit, NOW is the time! If you have a big wish list, THIS is the kit that will help you SAVE! You're not going to find a better deal on Stampin' Up! supplies this year, because during Sale-a-Bration, you can select two bonus stamp sets! Hobbyists & online stampers are always welcome on my team! Learn more about the Too Cool Team perks!
• • • • •
Earn exclusive products January 4 thru March 31, 2017. Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Stampin' Reward Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order!
- Join! Select TWO FREE Stamp Sets of your choice with the purchase of a $99 Starter Kit, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!
3 Cool Ways To Use Stylish Stems Framelits—The Stylish Stems Framelits may look like just another flower die set, but this one has something special! It's designed to offer 3 Cool ways to die-cut the flowers & leaves, giving you more creative flexibility than ever before!
#1 Cut Negative Images—Use the intricate flower die to cut out a negative images for a cool peek-thru or recessed look like the card I'm sharing today below!
#2 Cut Outlined Shapes—Run the die-cut negative image through the Big Shot again with the outline framelit to have the full intricate shape cut out, like the intricately cut Calypso Coral flower or Pear Pizzazz leaf shown above!
#3 Cut Solid Shapes—Use the outline framelit the traditional way to cut out the stamped shapes easily.
►►Check out the Stylish Stems Video to see the 3 Cool Ways in action!
• • • • •
Two Cool—The second version just has a slightly different color combination. I started with a Tip Top Taupe card base, then added the Sahara Sand embossed layer with the debossed side featured. The recessed background layer is in Blushing Bride this time. Either way is so sweet!
Products You'll Need To Make This Project