I have a few extra spaces still remaining for my "Last Thursdays" Card Class tonight, so if you still want to join us, contact me ASAP!
This is another one of of the card designs we'll be creating tonight!
CASEd from Michelle Reynolds at Inspiration Ink.
I didn't stray far from Michelle's design because I love everything about these Two Cool Cards! The colors, the layout, the coordinating texture, the simple embellishments. I think my class will have fun making it, too!
I started with a 4-1/2" x 11" card base to make it easier to add the Adorning Accents Impressions Folder hearts embossing across the front.
The pretty hearts paper is from the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper. I layered a strip of Wisteria Wonder card stock punched with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch along the side, then wrapped the piece with some matching Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon.
The teacup is from the Tea Shoppe set. The stamp is a set of three teacups, so I colored only one at a time with a Wisteria Wonder Marker, then punched out the image with the Full Heart Punch. You could also use one of the Hearts Framelits.
That piece is layered on top of a Wisteria Wonder die-cut from the Scalloped Heart-of-Hearts Embosslit. Love that scallop!
The cards are finished off with an Old Olive Bright Button, tied in Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, and adhered with a Glue Dot. The sentiment is also from the Tea Shoppe set.
- Stamps—Tea Shoppe
- Ink—Wisteria Wonder Marker; Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink
- Paper—Sweet Shop DSP; Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, card stock
- Accessories—Bright Buttons, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
- Tools—Adorning Accents Impressions Folder, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Scallop Heart-of-Hearts Embosslit, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
* * * * *
Only 3 More Days To Sale-A-Brate!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!