Too Cool Events & Specials!
- NEW Big Shot & Bundles Special—Now Thru August 31
- NEW Remaining 6 Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- Browse the Annual Catalog Online PDF
Purchase the Big Shot and choose an exclusive stamp set & framelits bundle for FREE!
Already own a Big Shot? All 5 exclusive bundles are 15% off!
See the Exclusive Bundles at my Online Store.
Anything Goes Open Stamp Night
You’re invited to bring stamping projects and join me for an informal night of stamping at my studio! Bring your own inks & consumables, and use my stamps & tools! It’s also a great makeup class night, in case you had to miss an event you were scheduled to attend.
Learn More About My Anything Goes Open Stamp Nights.
Please note: Starting in September, I’ll be cutting back on my Anything Goes Open Stamp Nights so I can make room for the Countdown To Christmas Class Series in my calendar. I may try to add a night in sometime in the last quarter.
It’s Sunday Showcase time! So, here we are. Usually I have some amazing and inspiring cards from my Too Cool Demo Team to share.
But, this week. I’ve got nothin’.
For some reason, the well has run dry and I don’t have enough project ideas saved up from friends to make a good showcase this week. That’s really unusual, because I typically have so many projects that I could share a dozen every week and not catch up for months. I know that I’ll have plenty of good ideas coming my way at our upcoming team meeting, but until then, I’m implementing stall tactics! And, I’m inviting you to help me out!
Wanna Play? How about a little challenge where YOU showcase YOUR projects?! Oooh, YES! Yippee! I’ve always wanted an excuse to do a challenge! This is my golden opportunity! I invite you to play along with my premiere, very much impromptu, challenge…
Too Cool Color Challenge #TCS101
Here we go! I found this awesome home décor photo on Pinterest from Just Imagine that I thought would be the perfect inspiration for my first challenge.
If this works, and people like it, I may actually put a challenge together that’s a little more organized!
Color Swatch generated at My Create Ink SU Color Lab.
Challenge Colors: I pulled out 5 Stampin’ Up! colors from this photo, but you could also use Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate and Basic Black, too.
- Use the photo as inspiration to create a card or other papercrafting project. It doesn’t matter if it’s the colors, the textures, or the patterns that inspire you…just use the photo as a starting off point for your creativity!
- I would love to see you use Stampin’ Up! products as much as possible, but feel free to use whatever products you have on hand.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
Sharing Your Projects
- Upload your project to your blog or online photo gallery using the tag/keyword TCS101. Then, link your project using the Simply Linked widget at the bottom of the post. Please use a direct link to your Too Cool Stamping Challenge post or photo, not just to your main blog or photo album.
- All projects must be uploaded by Saturday, August 9, 2014, at 8pm EDT to participate in the official TCS Color Challenge. I’ll announce the two random challenge winners next Sunday.
Two Cool Challenge Winners! I have two extra “Last Thursdays” card kits to give away to two randomly drawn participants in the challenge. The more you play, the more chances you have to win! Be one of the first three people to play and you’ll get two chances to win automatically!
Ready To Play?
If you have your project uploaded to your blog or online photo gallery, you’ll need to copy and paste the link into the Simply Linked widget below. I can’t wait to see the Too Cool projects that you create!