This is it! If you've ever thought about signing up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, this is your last chance at the AMAZING PRICE of only $25! I doubt we'll see the Starter Kit at this low price again! Learn more!
Join Now For $25—you'll begin saving immediately!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Don't let the Monday blues get you down! This week is filled with all kinds of stamping excitement! Let me give you a quick run-down…
►25% Off 25 Stamp Sets—Starting tomorrow, Stampin' Up! is celebrating their official 25th anniversary date, October 25, with a week-long stamp set special! We don't know what sets will be discounted, but stay tuned! I'll announce tomorrow as soon as they release the list!
►Weekly Deals—Speaking of week-long specials, have you checked out the NEW Weekly Deals feature at my Stampin' Up! Online Store? Every Tuesday you'll find select items discounted for one week only. See this week's deals, which end today, and stop back tomorrow to see what's new!
►Thank You Thursdays—Be sure to check in on Thursday for this week's ONE-DAY-ONLY Specials on a handful of items! It's another part of the 25th anniversary celebration.
►NEW Anything Goes Open Stamp Night—Stop in and stamp with me on Sunday, October 27, anytime from 4-9pm. Bring your own projects to work on, use my tools, asks questions, and just hang out with me! Learn more.
"Last Thursdays" Class—Rescheduled For This Thursday!
Don't forget that I had to reschedule this month's "Last Thursdays" card class due to Halloween. We're stamping THIS week, Thursday, October 24, at 6:30pm, at my Too Cool Stamping Studio in Fort Wayne, IN. Make 4
cards for $10 or the class is FREE with an order* placed at the event.
Autumn Accents Thanks—Die-cutting leaves for Fall!
- Cute Crow Congrats—Fun with punch art!
- Faux Patina Harvest—Try this Too Cool technique!
- Snowflake Soiree Double-Time—Featured below!
Want to join us?
Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 23, at 5pm
*Minimum order is $20 for the FREE class. Workshop, private class, Stamp Clubs and other class orders do not qualify.
Class-To-Go "Last Thursdays" Class Kit
Class-To-Go Card Kits are available for a limited time! Can't
make it to my class? I include all the pre-cut, pre-punched, and
pre-die-cut card supplies, plus embellishments, for all four cards. The
Kits do not include adhesives, piercing or pre-stamping (per Stampin' Up! policy).
Class-To-Go Card Kit Price:
- FREE with a $50 order placed at my Online Store from now thru 10pm EDT on Thursday, October 24, 2013. Please use the following Hostess Code: 6GFHKBPR
- $10 plus $5.60 for shipping (or pick it up at my Too Cool Stamping Studio in Fort Wayne, IN). Contact me for payment details.
Order Online now to qualify for your FREE October Class-To-Go Kit!
Use Hostess Code: 6GFHKBPR Enter your Hostess Code in the box at the bottom of your shopping cart page.
I used the beautiful, elegant Snowflake Soiree stamp set that came out last year and is still available on our 2012 Holiday Carryover List! Don't miss carryover these items that aren't in any catalog, but are still available for purchase: Holiday Carryover List PDF.
CASEd from Sandi MacIver at Stamping With Sandi.
This card uses a quick, easy & fun technique to stamp off the main image onto the edges! We're doing it "double-time," but you can see how easy it is to do it "triple-time" on this post: Creative Elements Triple-Time Stamping.
- Temporarily adhere the 4-5/8" x 3-3/8" piece of Very Vanilla to the Crumb Cake card base.
- After stamping your sentiment, stamp random images all around the sentiment and off of the Vanilla piece onto the edges.
- Detach the vanilla stamped piece and adhere it to a 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" mat.
- Adhere to the card base. The mat will cover up any "jumps" your stamped image made transitioning between the two layers of card stock. Too Cool!
I used Island Indigo for the larger snowflake, Old Olive for the medium snowflake and Crumb Cake for the smallest one. Each is topped with a Pearl Jewel (they are on sale TODAY ONLY for $3.71).
Before re-adhering my stamped layer, I punched a 1/4" circle and added some retired Ruffled Ribbon that's tied with a bow of Linen Thread. A cute detail!
I went a little crazy with the snowflakes on this one. Probably would have looked better with a little more white space, but I couldn't stop! Haha!
- Stamps—Snowflake Soiree (wood), More Merry Messages (wood) card #1, Greetings of the Season (wood) card #2
- Ink—Island Indigo, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Paper—Crumb Cake, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels, Linen Thread and Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon (retired)
- Tools—1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!