Today I'm sharing a couple of delightful cards using the Tropical Chic bundle!
But first, just a reminder that today is the 10th of the month and the final day to subscribe to receive this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!
Last Day For July Paper Pumpkin Kit—Stampin' Up! has provided a few hints about what will be included in the July Paper Pumpkin kit. They say it's a real "picnic" and one of the “berry” cutest kits they've ever offered. And, they guaranteed this kit will bring “baskets” of summer sweetness right to your door. Hmmm. Sounds like a project kit filled with summertime fun! Learn more about Paper Pumpkin monthly kits.
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin at www.PaperPumpkin.com.
Created by Jodi Geers at Polka Dot Stamper.
- Adhere the 1” x 5-1/2” piece of Tropical Escape DSP to the left side of the Whisper White Thick card base.
- Use the Stamparatus to “hinge stamp” the Beautiful Day birthday greeting onto the 3 ½” x 5 ½” Whisper White panel. Place your cardstock in the right corner of the Stamparatus and position your stamp at the top of the panel. Ink first With Granny Apple Green, move the plate down to the next hinge and stamp in Blushing Bride and then Granny Apple and so forth. Or you can do hinge 1-3-5 in Granny Apple, clean and do Hinge 2 & 4 in Blushing Bride. Attach to panel to card overlapping the DSP using SNAIL adhesive.
- Add a 1/8” x 5-1/2” strip of Shaded Spruce cardstock using Multipurpose Glue.
- Die-cut two Shaded Spruce Ferns with the Tropical Thinlits and attach to card with Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp the two Tropical Chic leaves in Granny Apple Green and the flower in Blushing Bride onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut out all images using the Tropical Thinlits.
- Adhere the smaller leaf with Multipurpose Glue. Pop up the bigger leaf and flower with Dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestone to the center of the Flower.
Give Me A Shout-Out If You Have A Tropical Shirt or Shorts!
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
FREE Glitter Enamel With $75 Order In July!