Did you know that you can create the cutest little booties with them?! Check out my Two Cool Baby Cards!
Cut the stockings down, and you can get cute little booties! Stamp the stockings in pastel blue or pink and trim them down to size for a cute "Congratulations" newborn card! Aren't they adorable?!
I tied the booties together with White Baker's Twine. The "boy" booties have a simple twine bow; the girls booties have a tied tassel of twine.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Stitched Stockings, Elements of Style (sentiment), Distressed Dots (card #1), A To Z (card #2)
- Ink—Baja Breeze (card #1), Pretty in Pink (card #2), Crumb Cake (card #2), Early Espresso (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Beau Chateau DSP, Marina Mist and Whisper White (card #1), Pretty In Pink, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White (card #2) card stock,
- Accessories—White Baker's Twine, Mini Silver Brads, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Stocking Builder Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch (card #1), Scallop Trim Border Punch (card #2), Medium Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch (card #2), Stocking Builder Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
You can purchase all the supplies used to make this project at my Too Cool Stamping Online Store!