Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm – 6pm
Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments from the 2015 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Flyer! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
How many gift cards do you give each year? If you're like me, you'll be giving away at least a handful of them to family and friends. And, if you do, be sure to stick around, because it's Gift Card Holders Week at TooCoolStamping.com! I'll be sharing some fun gift card holder ideas with you all week long!
My Too Cool Demo Team and I created gift card holder projects for our December Team Swap last week. Today's project is the one I shared at the swap…
Inspired by Kathleen Hopperstad at My Happy Stamping Place.
This is a super quick & easy gift card holder that you can whip up in 5-10 minutes!
Basic Holder—The Top Note Bigz Die is the perfect size for gift cards. I had lots of leftover sheets from my Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack and those sheets are the perfect size for this project, too! I paired up two sheets with the same pattern, positioned back-to-back, and ran them through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die for the front and back panels.
I scored one of the panels 1" from the top, folded that flap down and tacked it with a Glue Dot at the tip to hold it in place.
I lined the bottom three edges of the shape with Sticky Strip and adhered the panels together.
Ribbon Accent—I wrapped the folded flap with a 1/4" Whisper White Cotton Ribbon and tied it in a double-knot for a simple accent that also helps to keep the flap secure.
Santa Medallion—I stamped the Get Your Santa On image in Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Santa's colored in with Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers, as well as Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker for his face. You could also use the Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities for flesh tones.
The Santa image is punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and layered on a Garden Green 1-3/4" Scallop Circle shape. I made a whole stack of these for the swap and I used Cherry Cobbler on the scallop circle when the Trim The Tree DSP was heavy on the green color. The Santa medallion is popped up with Dimensionals, of course!
Sweet Sentiment—I finished the gift card holder with a 1/2" wide Whisper White banner holding a Get Your Santa On greeting.
Best of all, I completed all 10 of my gift card holders in about an hour! The holder also fits nicely into a regular A2 Medium Card Envelope and is lightweight and thin for easy sending through the mail! Love it!
- Stamps—Get Your Santa On
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate & Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers; Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker.
- Paper—Trim The Tree DSP Stack; Garden Green & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—1/4" Whisper White Cotton Ribbon
- Tools—Top Note Bigz Die, Big Shot, Paper Snips, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Simply Scored, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Stamp-of-the-Month Four Feathers Class
Thursday, January 8, 6:30pm
All the supplies you need to create 5 beautiful cards in one kit—just add inks & adhesives! Kit includes the pretty, versatile Four Feathers stamps and Framelits Bundle & white cotton ribbon. You'll also receive supplies to create 5 cards with envelopes at no extra charge! It's a FREE holiday bonus exclusively from Too Cool Stamping! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Four Feathers Class!
Register by December 22, 2014.